How does ranked match people?

+
I have to say. I don't know if its just me, but the creators of this games ranked mode have to be commended. This has got to be the best ranked experience I have ever played. For one the cards are all well balanced for the most part. I have only really ran into one or two cards that I said to myself; "That is OP." Two the system seems to not just place you against people who are at or around equal skill as you but seems to track your deck and place you in a far match against people with a similar level of deck. Like when I 100% meta net deck almost 90% of the time I will be facing someone who also net decked. But if I make up my own deck, 90% of the time I face someone who also made up their own deck. It's simply amazing.

I guess my main point to making this topic is to tell you, GOOD FREAKING JOB! ^_^

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Ranked mode looks at your rank and MMR. Casual play looks at your level and some hidden win/loss ratio formula. Neither takes your deck into account, though. However, if you reach pro-rank (rank 0), your faction does matter.

Top Bottom