How does rarity work?

+
How does rarity work?

I am not sure if the developers have adressed this or not but this question has been bugging me for a while now. So i was wondering if anybody on this forum could shed some light on it. Does each card have one rarity rating or is it about aesthetics. In that case the prettier the picture the higher the rating. That means that each card will have a common,rare,epic and legendary (premium) variant.

Guest 3893205

A bit of clarification on this: rarities function in conjunction to the function of the card, so a specific card (say Geralt: Igni) can have only one rarity.

3D versions of the cards are premium versions and don't rely on rarity. A common card will have a premium version and a legendary card will have a premium version.

A bit of clarification on this: rarities function in conjunction to the function of the card, so a specific card (say Geralt: Igni) can have only one rarity.

3D versions of the cards are premium versions and don't rely on rarity. A common card will have a premium version and a legendary card will have a premium version.

Thanks for the clarification.

Top Bottom