How does the game run on Windows 10?

+
Thanks good to hear that!

.I just downloaded the latest Nvidia Driver but I´m still running it on Windows 8.1 and I noticed slight fps increase.

So can´t wait to upgrade! : )

Its worth it. Even on my old junk bucket PC system now work so much more stable. Imagine what will happen with Pro and Enterprise full versions with Directx 12 and brand Nvidia videocards!!!

I will still wait a few days to see what kind of bugs Windows 10 has. 7 just works so well I am afraid of another let down like Windows 8 (I have 8.1 on my laptop and it is simply awful).

Work on pre-tech about week and half.No problems. Will change to Enterprise/Pro later. Windows 8 really was a mess like Vista. Well-with Windows always like that -one is great, but next is a failure and stepstone to further perfections.

Initial reports sound like Window 10 is a winner. But, I am still waiting a bit before installing.

Updated yesterday and Witcher 3 is running stable 60 FPS without problems. Just like on Win 8 or Win 7.

Getting solid 5fps up with my GTX970M, easily getting 60FPS with high to ultra settings.

So far, so amazing!!

Thanks to CDPR and MS!!

Today i upgrade my sys from windows 7 to 10. Now im playing the game and can´t save it. What should i do? I don´t will uninstall and install the game!

Last edited:
I have 3570K @ 4.3 ghz and gtx 780 @ 1110 mhz. Stuttering lessened for me, even in Novigrad. Also, when I played the game in full screen, my second monitor sometimes turned all black. Now, it does not happen anymore. So far, I'm very happy with Windows 10.

Today i upgrade my sys from windows 7 to 10. Now im playing the game and can´t save it. What should i do? I don´t will uninstall and install the game!

Had the same problem , the savegame folder in your documents folder is set to "read only" - Just change it and that fixes the problem

Top Bottom