How does Tune-Up perk work?

+
The description of this perk under crafting says "Allows you to upgrade lower quality components into higher quality ones. "

Does this mean you can upgrade uncommons to rares etc or does it mean something else?

I've tried to upgrade some good looking clothes to a higher quality and all i can seem to do is increase its armor, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Yeah, because it should unlock those components in the crafting menu. Though you would want that instant crafting mod from nexus since crafting takes forever.

In German this Perk has a translate error, it sounds like you can upgrade ANY lower quality Items into higher quality ones.
Because they use the Term Item everywhere there, so Item for me also means upgrading clothes, weapons, mods from lower quality into higher quality. And this really sounds like a useful Perk, but if only Material it's an useless and worthless Perk, because you can buy tons of from Merchants.

German Wording:
Perk: Besser Geht Immer
Description: Ermöglicht das Unwandeln von Items von niedriger Qualität in hochwertigere.

Perk: Ausnahmetalent
Description: Ermöglicht das Herstellen von legendären Items

So here you see, both use the Term Item.

If only Material would be meant, then the Term "Komponenten" should have been used, like they did in:
Perk: Es werde Licht!
Description: Verringert die Komponentenkosten für das Upgraden von Items um 10%

Like it is now, it's confusing and also wrong, and putting Points into that Perk is a waste.

Last edited:
Top Bottom