How easily made majority of cars available as V car of choice?

+
PROBLEM: Inability to keep stolen cars. So, let's make it straight. V is a thief and a killer. Yet, he can't steal a car and keep it. He is instead grinding half of the game to get some cars worth 120k? What is quite a hefty price to pay, when for example wraith's reaver is free to steal and better in every possible way, including a design. Yet, they corrode in badlands when V would kill their owners, because....? Yes, exactly. I was literally looking for these cars, just to have them disappeared in seconds after I left them. Yes, I can survive with it, but it is a game, should bring a joy and a distraction to real life problems, so why you are making it worse on the purpose?

SHORT SOLUTION: In "GIG: Many Ways to Skin a Cat", V delivers a car to a garage in a desolate place, covered by sea containers. In the game we can find 2 stolen cars, within such containers. One in a tunnel, another is Johnny's car. A few days after a mission, he can receive a call or a message – "Hey, we can destroy tracking devices in your stolen cars, just bring them to that location, pay 10k and come back after one day". You don't even have to code new characters, V could leave cars in a "Porsche" container and lock it. Eventually drive into a same garage like with a van and make it GTA style. "To avoid meeting in person due to privacy concerns". You blocked the first person experience in the whole game because you haven't coded correctly the third person experience, so such a shady explanation would work in this as well. How to do it coding? Already exist mods on nexus which can bring any car. In the menu of calling of car you can have even two lists, those cars purchased and those stolen.

LONGER SOLUTION: The same but in the meantime after a mission "GIG: Many Ways to Skin a Cat", just add a mission of stealing rare cars either in the style of gone in 60 seconds or these missions where you have to find all rebel taxis with awakened AI.

In both solutions -minimal coding – maximal gains. I love cars of wraith's and I hate when they disappear. Also in a same way you don’t have to even think what to do with cars too big or too complicated to add for this stolen menu- "oh, we can't do it we don't know this model, sorry we can't help you".

To me driving in this game a wraith's cars is doubling my joy, why if this is a game and all is possible to make, you are artificially limiting it?

For example driving to a mission to steal a basilisk in cars with aldecaldos on the sides and without masks, is the most stupid idea I saw in any game (seriously 1). It can be solved so easily connecting already exisiting a situation. Just add a short mission where V has to steal a wraith car and all these people attacking miltech pretend to be wraiths. You don’t even have to code anything because wraith have 2 cars attacking a gasoline station close to the waste disposal area. V is killing them anyway. Just add a timing where this occurs after V is looking for a car and receives a marker to start looking for wraiths in that area. He goes, takes a car – Drives to Panam, they either got another car or wait in a designated place, also in clothes of wraiths. Panam says "I will drive" and it is all. Small addition but how it improves. Even after a mission panam says that miltech thinks that someone else took that basilisk. (seriously 2? How, they were all blind? ). Instead of two problems with the logic, you have a beautiful solution adding a reality and a consistency.

My solutions I add to a public domain, you can do it as you wish. Probably ignoring it completely. Every quest you have, can be improved in a such way. You need to just think about not as a programmer but how it could work in a real life? There is plenty of such things, which could be improved easily just with thinking and connecting what is already in the game. If you as designers have a problem with implementing a logical thinking, connecting dots -you can even employ me and I will do it. No problem. Anyway, all the best. The game is great but even after a patch 1.2 it is still a beta version of the game.

Top Bottom