How far below level can iconic weapons drop?

+
Asking because got Crash yesteday (LOVE the gun!) but I have upgraded it 12 times and it's still not up to level. I am now basically bankrupt but don't want to level up again until all three legendary weapons I have are at my level. Almost thinking about cheating resources at this point, the gun must have been lvl 13 or lower when I got it(!) (I am lvl 29).

You possibly encounter a bug :(
In fact when you get CRASH, it was probably set at your level (or one level below).
Normally, you shouldn't be able to upgrade it higher than your level. But with some weapons (I guess CRASH is one of them), you can upgrading them at maximum even if you're not max level (i.e level 50).

It's an issue because you don't really know at which level these weapons are. But anyway, when they reach the level 50, they disappear from the upgrading tab. At the end, you don't really "waste" components. Maybe better, you get a weapons with stats higher than you should be able to have normally.
In short, at level 29, you should be able to upgrade your CRASH to the level 50 and still be able to use it.

You possibly encounter a bug 

In fact when you get CRASH, it was probably set at your level (or one level below).

Normally, you shouldn't be able to upgrade it higher than your level. But with some weapons (I guess CRASH is one of them), you can upgrading them at maximum even if you're not max level (i.e level 50).

It's an issue because you don't really know at which level these weapons are. But anyway, when they reach the level 50, they disappear from the upgrading tab. At the end, you don't really "waste" components. Maybe better, you get a weapons with stats higher than you should be able to have normally.

In short, at level 29, you should be able to upgrade your CRASH to the level 50 and still be able to use it.

Ah, no wonder it's good then ;)

Think I'll stick with it all the way actually. I love the mechanics of it and I won't keep playing after the end but create a new V for v1.7.

Besides I won't get Johnny's gun since I won't let him take over.

Top Bottom