How I mill now all my repeated cards?

+
I‘m not sure I fully understand you there. Once I opened the deck builder it did mill all duplicates I had, like auto mill would have done and like it was explained in the news regarding the update („Spare cards from your collection will now be milled directly after entering the Deck Builder, replacing the 'Mill Spare Cards' button“). If you want to mill other cards of you collections, then yes, you have to do that manually (as always)

My spare cards is not milled, maybe this is the problem.
When I open the deck builder appears and error message. Before I didn't understand what was wrong. Maybe is this.

When I open the deck builder appears and error message. Before I didn't understand what was wrong. Maybe is this.

Happened to me too...I milled my spare cards manually...before the "automill-feature" screws somthing up (I read reddit post about it: get 4k Powder instead of 10k is a really annoying bug). Milled ca. 2000 cards today manually...but Caleano Harpy can't be milled...I have 5 and no "Mill" button...

Soimu

Forum regular

I get same error, i think it only milled like 10% of what i had.

Might not actually be a bug, but working as intended. I found these comments posted by a RED:
The way backend handles spares milling requests this amount might be too much. With new solution we have a way to limit how much spares we automill per entering deck builder, so we will monitor that and limit it so you won't get an error.
Yes, currently i believe we set limit to mill 200 cards per entering deck builder to not kill servers when processing 3500 spares :).

So, it only mills some of your cards if you've a lot, and then more the next time you enter the deck builder. Should also be working now if it wasn't earlier; they've fixed something about it.

Top Bottom