How is combat not broken?

+
What's true is that even though TW3 is really easy by standards like Souls or Sekiro it's not as easy as CP2077 currently.
A large part of that is probably balancing strictly melee combat is much easier to fine tune than when you have smart and tech and whatnot weapons, and actually powerful "spell/magic" systems (like hacks) in CP2077.

(edited post for misunderstanding) these exploits could be easily fixed with a little patch.

I'm not taking this seriously, the guy just likes messing around with videogames, exploits and over-powered build, I just wanted to share this for fun.

The video is really a good example on how the game needed more time and how the gameplay is pretty imbalanced.

May for a new difficulty called "Realisms" for a new playthrough.
- Alarmed high-lvl enemy should be able to "Ping" inorder to find you. So, you will not forever to stay behind the same wall.
- Ammo has weight.
- Weapons can be wear out, depend on quality. Can be repaired or lets Gun Smith does for you for money
- Ram cant be regenerate. You need to consume certain item and Cyberdeck can be wear out and need to be repaired. (for example Standard in total 30 rams to use)
- Maxdoc has cooldown ... suggestion 30 sec.

Last edited:
That is why there are different difficulties, let people that want a real challenge play Very hard and people that one to keep oneshoting stuff through walls play on normal or easy.
But that is the exact issue, difficulty in that sense doesn't matter here. Because what can be done on easy can just as well be done on very hard.

When you talk difficulty level in a RPG game, you can adjust it in several ways.

So health of the enemies, how frequency and types of abilities enemies use, the number of enemies, how active they are, their awareness. damage they do, resistance, armor etc.

On normal you would expect these things to be set to a level that works for the general people, including me as I am not a good FPS player. I chose to play on very hard, because I wanted to really push the RPG and make it more up to dialogs etc. Because I thought the game would focus a lot on that, as that was what I thought CP would focus on, given that they said it was RPG first and action second.

If a person chose to play on very hard, the enemies could have increases stats and behaviour which influence the stuff mentioned above. But as it currently is, shooting enemies or hacking them through walls etc. is what I can do on very hard and they are still completely defenceless and im not level 46 and have been able to do this at least since level 18-20 or something, maybe even before as I have specced for crafting and first very late started to aim for intelligence. So Im not certain how fast you can get to this state if you really specced for these things.

And since you can do these things on very hard as it is now, the only difference that I really see between the difficulty levels is how much damage and maybe health enemies have. But again if they never see you, because you kill them through the walls or hack them to death, then it doesn't really matter that much.

Try playing the whole game on very hard, completely naked and with the base 3 attributes and never upgrading any of them. Then also never touch the hacking part of the game and dismantle all grenades and consumables.

Top Bottom