How is Johnny moving things ?

+
When you get out of clouds a conversation with johnny starts ,you get the relic problems ,you sit on something near some people and johnny just casually picks up a chair and moves it in front of you and sits on it,my question is : Is V just dreaming about that chair being moved or is that just a "plot hole" ? The cigar thing I can somewhat understand but this one I need someone to explain.

When you get out of clouds a conversation with johnny starts ,you get the relic problems ,you sit on something near some people and johnny just casually picks up a chair and moves it in front of you and sits on it,my question is : Is V just dreaming about that chair being moved or is that just a "plot hole" ? The cigar thing I can somewhat understand but this one I need someone to explain.
probably is all in V's mind

probably is all in V's mind
alright ,if the chair is interactable and by this I mean if it counts as a world object which can block V's movement than it isn't something taken out of "thin air" but for now that is the best explanation

alright ,if the chair is interactable and by this I mean if it counts as a world object which can block V's movement than it isn't something taken out of "thin air" but for now that is the best explanation

Either that or Johnny controls us to move the chair for him, like when he pushes the elevator "Emergency Stop" button in a quest.
And he technically didn't grab it from thin-air, it was more like he sat on thin air.

Either that or Johnny controls us to move the chair for him, like when he pushes the elevator "Emergency Stop" button in a quest.
And he technically didn't grab it from thin-air, it was more like he sat on thin air.
yes I think we should notice that like with did in the elevator and by that I mean see our hands move

He's suppose to only be apart of V's head. Think of him walking on a green screen overlay. But the game genrates him in the world. That's why things can be knocked or him casting shadows. I wish they would disable these interactions. Including the chair vanishing with him. He generates fake cigs. The chair needs to have the same rules.

long story short
Fight Club is a bout
Dissociative identity disorder
kinda the same is with V and Silverhand

go and watch the Movie.. its one of my all time favorits
and we already told to much about the plot

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the bakaneko which can see johnny and is a real entity that Takemura sees, too.

i think thats an easteregg about cats... @Vyktery
and its a real good one...
also
here are some nice theories

HywxgEV.gif

long story short
Fight Club is a bout Dissociative identity disorder
kinda the same is with V and Silverhand

go and watch the Movie.. its one of my all time favorits
and we already told to much about the plot
I would even go as far as to say ruined the movie for a first time watcher

great movie 9/10