How is Journey worth any real money?

+
$10 for journey is totally fine. Even though it's mostly cosmetic, it's nice to have our main guy in the game as a leader. If you're not into cosmetics, you don't have to purchase it.

If you're not into cosmetics, you don't have to purchase it.

I obviously realise it is a consumer choice. But no, it is not worth $10 at all. If other people want to overpay to play digital dress up, sure that's there call, but there is no way the value is $10.

The premium part of the journey gives you record tokens, premium kegs, individual cards (premium and not premium) and of course cosmetics.

Whether it is of value or not, only the sales figures will confirm or deny that. However, I bought it, and for £8 I have felt value from it. The additional line of quests are fun and I have received at least one legendary card and 2 epic cards from the revealed singletons that I otherwise wouldn't have had.

For those of you who continue to play for nothing and invest nothing in Gwent, just remember that there are real people behind the game trying to make an honest living just like the rest of us. If you don't support them in any shape or form then the game will have a much shorter life span than other games. Of course your mileage may vary here, but I personally find it hard to complain about a £8 tag and in fact have spent money on kegs and packs to support them further.

For those of you who continue to play for nothing and invest nothing in Gwent, just remember that there are real people behind the game trying to make an honest living just like the rest of us.

There is a multi-billion dollar corporation behind the game that really doesn't need defending but should be held to higher standard.

I paid the premium so I could unlock nodes faster.

I don't like the Geralt skin. As somebody said, it is everywhere which makes it feel like those times when everybody dressed like Eminem. XD

I used to play Hearthstone. I think this game is rather rookie friendly. Doesn't feel P2W like the afore mentioned game. I really appreciate it.

If you want competitive advantage, you can always spend your money on lots of kegs in order to have the most OP meta deck.
Post automatically merged:

There is a multi-billion dollar corporation behind the game that really doesn't need defending but should be held to higher standard.

I agree. Lots of bugs. XD

Top Bottom