How is Performance of the game on streamers pc,xbox,ps?

+
Would like to debunk all these benchmarks that came out early. If you guys didn't know they gave streamers and reviewers early access to the game and they are playing right now.

Last edited:
Would like to debunk all these benchmarks that came out early. If you guys didn't know they gave streamers and reviewers early access to the game and they are playing right now.

Want my honest opinion?.....Dont worry about benchmarks, dont worry about what streamers and reviews say.....dont worry about any of that nonsense.
All that is just random guesses and opinions of other people anyway. Nobody can debunk anything because nobody knows anything except other peoples perspective.

My advice?.....wait a week before buying (if you havent bought it yet) and then see what folks say. Its the really only accurate way of knowing whats going to happen. Its going to be my strategy to closely look and research how different setups act with this game. Many will be positive.....many more will be negative.

Ive been burned a time, maybe two, because of jumping into a game that was reviewed like this or that....benchmarked with this and that......who cares.

If the game and my rig get along......thats the only benchmark ill believe.

I will be honest to you....
Very disappointed with the graphics on my series X. I put it in quality mode, but the textures and everything looks like One S graphics. This game looked the far worst from the ones tried on the new console. Asked a refund and i will play it, when the next gen patch comes out..... Till that thx no.... This is time travel, but not to 2077, but 1977.....

The issues will be fixed, of that i have no doubt, everything i am reading right now is just the same type of stuff that happened when the Witcher III came out.

Apparently it's pretty bad

I wonder what people are comparing to
Its not like we have many next-gen games that support ray-tracing yet.

If I can get 45fps on my rig on 1080p and ultra settings with RT, I will be happy as a clam.

I wonder what people are comparing to
Its not like we have many next-gen games that support ray-tracing yet.

If I can get 45fps on my rig on 1080p and ultra settings with RT, I will be happy as a clam.
It's not people it's Nvidia official benchmarks
if you are happy with 45 fps on 1080 well, good for you i guess, but objectively 2080ti is reduced to 1080p all max card, and at 1440p $1500 GPU barely scrapes 72 fps so yeah so much for polish polish.
BTW next gen is a terminology applied to consoles in marketing, series X and ps5 both are on par with 2060. So good luck to console follks with their 4k 60 fps better than pc lol
https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/news/cyberpunk-2077-game-ready-driver/ really are nvidia's own benchmarks, right in the new driver description

I will be honest to you....
Very disappointed with the graphics on my series X. I put it in quality mode, but the textures and everything looks like One S graphics. This game looked the far worst from the ones tried on the new console. Asked a refund and i will play it, when the next gen patch comes out..... Till that thx no.... This is time travel, but not to 2077, but 1977.....
Thats because it is the One S version, with backwards compatability. They haven't released the next generation update / game which will accommodate graphical enhancements to both next gen consoles. You are essentially playing the One S version on your Series X.

Thats because it is the One S version, with backwards compatability. They haven't released the next generation update / game which will accommodate graphical enhancements to both next gen consoles. You are essentially playing the One S version on your Series X.
And so far, what i hear it will be somwhere next year...
So i will skip this now, because it really hurts my eyes😅

I played a small bit earlier through changing timezone on Xbox One X

Dont know how hair colours supposed to work but when i picked a colour all i'd get was tints, like the base preset had green hair an no matter what i'd pick it would always stay green with say a tint of white, black etc, i was probably doing it wrong tbh

Game would freeze, didn't matter what i was doing combat, walking, talking etc, the game would freeze for about 2 secs every 30m to a hour.

Driving will take a wee bit getting used to for me.

I left the game at a part where it said to talk to a person but i went through all his dialogue and nothing would progress so i did some side quests which worked great an went back to the same result with him so decided to just quit reset region.

I'd say the games potentially got teething problems but i never dived deep enough or fully committed enough to be 100% sure as i basically just wanted a quick peak before i had to do somethings in RL but other than them it looked good on the One X from what i seen.

Ohh wardrobe was weird, i couldn't also work out how to put clothes in it so they were put in storage again though it could just be me no paying enough attention

Yongyea was showing dips in 49 fps at 1440p with the new 3080 and states he played with ray tracing off.

How the hell does one of the most powerful GPUs not have a consistent 60fps+ at 1440p with ray tracing off???

Was this poorly optimized or something??? Based on their PC requirements I expected those FPS with 4k and ray tracing at ultra, not 2k and ray tracing off.

Well, i bought the game last night after carefully witnessing other folks experiences. Overall there seems to be more good than bad....so far.

I started a bit late so i didnt have much time to really dive into things but so far my experience has been great. I left all the graphic settings where they were by default ( i assume cp2077 auto detects? ) and everything looks fabulous with an average 60 fps. I notice that shadows need a bit of adjusting on my end....but those impact performance and i want to get a bit more seat time in the game before i start changing things.

So far so good.

Top Bottom