How is the Current Top Player Only Level 17?

+
Exploits? Cheating?

I don't understand how the current top player with a combined game-played count of over 150 is only level 17.

That's not possible. I've only played a total of like 40 games and I'm already level 30.

Player level is "reset" every time they go up a prestige level. That sounds like a likely explanation.

Some prestige indicator would be nice, I always gotta check contracts when I wanna check iz out

The top player is prestige 2. So in the new system he leveled to 60 and reset 2 times and now hes lev 17 on his way to prestige 3.

The prestige level is shown by the banner icon. Basically the more finished it is the higher the prestige.

Where is the prestige indicator???

Looking at the leaderboard there's nothing I can see that indicates prestige.

Where is the prestige indicator???
The banner where the current level is shown is different for every prestige level.
The more it has on it the better the prestige.

The banner where the current level is shown is different for every prestige level.
The more it has on it the better the prestige.
The guy I'm referencing had the standard blue banner that I have at no-prestige level 30

The guy I'm referencing had the standard blue banner that I have at no-prestige level 30
If you look closer to your banner yours at no prestige has cuts at the left while his is complete.

And if you’re still not convinced you will find out what happens when you reach lev 60 and it resets to level 1.

Last edited:

If you look closer to your banner yours at no prestige has cuts at the left while his is complete.

And if you’re still not convinced you will find out what happens when you reach lev 60 and it resets to level 1.
Yeah I took another look last night, I can see the lining now - I guess I wasn't able to see it too well with it being brown and a brown background :LOL:

Top Bottom