How Long Have You Followed CDPR?

+
How Long Have You Followed CDPR?

New forum and new people or maybe old? Well just looking to see how many of us have been following CDProjekt since 2007 and how many are new.

Big welcome to all new people :)

Well, I played The Witcher when it was released, but never really participated in the community, save it for a fanart contest back in 2008. I've been around GoG and official forums since The Witcher 2 release/forum re-launch.

Sweet, my Witcher account works here too :D I've liked CDPR since I played the first Witcher game, but I didn't join the Witcher forums until the second game came out. I've been keeping an eye on Cyberpunk purely because CDPR made it. I don't know much about the pen and paper RPG, but I'm sure CDPR will make a good game with a very interesting story.

Count me on the "Since 2007" :D . That Witcher 1 made me interested in the company. Funny thing is, it was not until I finally gave the game a chance and played it when I actually liked the game, since long before I always thought that it would be a hateful game.

Nowaday is personal TOP 3 XD

Well I'm quite new to The Witcher and CDP Red, so I'm following them since Witcher 2 came two years ago.

Was interested in The Witcher 1 since it's release day, but unfortunately I didn't own a capable PC by then - when I saw that TW2 was in development I knew I had to get up in that thing. So I invested some money into a gaming PC, which I bought April of 2011, pretty much played Witcher 1 to shorten the time until Witcher 2's release and was a fan ever since :)

Am currently playing The Witcher 2, which is awesome. This could be even better though, I've been longing for a good futuristic RPG. So I guess I'm new.

I am new to the company. I have heard of the table top game, never played it. Never played either of The Witchers either, I have heard very good things about The Witcher 2 from friends though. I should check it out to see the type of games this company develops.

I've played the Witcher virtually from launch. I haven't actually finished it yet (I'm one of those guys who plays a game solidly for weeks, then stops halfway through for a few months, then starts all over again because I enjoy the low-level parts). I've only wanted to become involved with the community since Cyberpunk was shown off. I've been waiting for a truely hardcore next-gen cyberpunk RPG for a while now. DE:HR was good, but this game looks like it's exactly what I want.

Personally, I have known CD Projekt since they have been a distribution company. It's awesome to see CD Projekt develop. I think it's a bit of a patriotic thing too, when it comes to it. :) I really appreciate the approach and passion their team has for what they do. How they do it is another big thing too. I really enjoyed all of the titles released by CD Projekt so far and lately, I think they are just on some beast mode. The future looks really well.

Been following CDPR since the witcher 1 enhanced edition came out, ever since i am waiting for their games and although i had fucking high expectations about TW2 i was not disappointed at all( usually i am with pretty much every game from other companies) so CDPR is the only company that gets me excited for their releases, going to buy every game they make as soon as you can buy it on their websites no matter what price :)

absolutely love their spirit, just going to say thank you for that here

THANK YOU CDPR ;)

I`ve been following CDPR since Oct. 2009. When I received The Witcher EE as a present. It was a gift that has kept giving untold hours of sheer enjoyment. :)

Only a couple of years. I first heard about them a little before The Witcher 2 came out, but my PC wasn't capable of running it so I didn't get to play it until it was released on 360. I loved it so much that I bought the PC version and the original Witcher for the day I finally got a GPU. Now I have a GTX 670 and am playing the games the way they're meant to be played, excuse the unintentional nvidia pun.

But yeah, I've been following them since I'd heard of TW2, despite not actually playing any of their games for about a year after that.

Top Bottom