How Long Have You Followed CDPR?

+
Since October 2007 when Witcher 1 came out. Joined the official forums in July 2008.

I don't expect much to do here yet because there is very little information available for CP but since the Witcher account works here as well why not join?

Heard about Cyberpunk 2077 sometime in 2012, and recent new stuff reinstated my intrests in the company and it's games in 2013.

I'm oldschool gamer with survival horror/metal gear solid background, and currently working in the games industry as an artist.

I'm a huge fan of Andrzej Zapokowski, so when I saw his works were being made into an rpg, I followed with great interest, so I've followed the company news, but not the forums, since 2008 or so.

I was introduced to Cyberpunk 2020 back in 1994 by a friend of my roommate when he saw I was reading "Mona Lisa Overdrive" and knew I liked tabletop RPGs, so when I saw that CDPR was doing Cyberpunk, I knew it had to mine!

Since the announcement of The Witcher 2. I was familiar with them before due to Witcher 1, but I didn't really enjoy the game to the point where I became a fan of the developers themselves. But TW2 got me hooked. I've been following them ever since.

Well, I've been buying games at gog.com for years, but I didn't know it was the same company for awhile.

Since the announcement of The Witcher 2. I was familiar with them before due to Witcher 1, but I didn't really enjoy the game to the point where I became a fan of the developers themselves. But TW2 got me hooked. I've been following them ever since.

Well, I've been buying games at gog.com for years, but I didn't know it was the same company for awhile.

gog.com is the sister site of CDP who before used to be known as 'good old game' selling classics but now changed to selling even the recent ones :)

TBH I've only played the Witcher series, but it was great. there were a few things that could have been better, but still easily worth buying, not to mention how amazing the graphics were

I'm following them since the very first mention of a Witcher game, years back, since I consider The Witcher book series as one of my favorites. I mainly skulk the forums, checking what people have to say about stuff that happens to be a point of interest for me. I rarely contribute. I skulked here from TW2 forums. I'm really looking forward to this CP2077 game, as I always found the theme very appealing (I really really really enjoy the GiTS series and Deus EX & DX:HR).

I discovered The Witcher in early 2009 (got the Enhanced edition purely by luck:p) and after finishing totally IN LOVE, I also discovered the famous "leaked video" of Witcher 2 (it had been out for some months already I think)...

So I said to myself, if they are going further withTHIS, it has the potential of being the "beginning of a beautiful friendship"... :p
I began posting in the forums in early 2010, though, when Witcher 2 was officially announced.

I first watched a trailer of The Witcher in 2005, I think, was hyped, then forgot about it and rediscovered it when the EE came out. After that I’ve been an instant fan. It pleases me greatly to see their success and that they have begun to spread beyond The Witcher. I wish this developer studio all the best and may they never betray their ideals like so many others did! Down with corporate video game development!

I wish this developer studio all the best and may they never betray their ideals like so many others did! Down with corporate video game development!

QFT
Really these guys are few of the only devs in the true spirit of gaming, most are now just money hungry bastards

CDPR is running a business but they know how to treat their customers! They showed it very well with Witcher 2!

They are defo my favorite studio atm.

I can't wait for the success of TW3 and Cyberpunk 2077 already!

I really got interested in the Witcher 2 after watching the first season of Game Of Thrones. I mean I wasn`t really into anything fantasy related, or even rpg for that matter, but I guess GoT showed me what real gritty and dark fantasy setting could be like, and CDProject RED perfected it with Witcher 2.

Then came the announcement for a new AAA-rpg, a cyberpunk game, or better yet The Cyberpunk game, and man was I blown away. I mean perhaps the world`s most humble and mature developer are making my dream game. Most of the time I would be worried about the end result, but in this case CDPR have won me over with their loyal fan service and pure love for the subject matter. :D

The only thing I`m disappointed now is that I can`t be there helping them make the game :(

I bought the game around the time it was released. I tried playing it but since I had an absolute shit computer, I had to shelf it. It laid there, collecting dust, until Red released the Enhanced Edition of Witcher 2. I decided to finally play both games back to back. One of the most amazing gaming experiences in my life.

So yeah, been "around" since 2008-ish.

Top Bottom