How long till a Night's Edge MOD?

+
How long till a Night's Edge MOD?

So how long after CP 2077 comes out before someone makes a Night's Edge MOD for the game (at least the PC version)?
I do understand it wouldn't be that hard to do it except for the werwolves if they were added.

A mod for vampires in Cyberpunk 2077. Heh. Great idea!

You know Wisdom is already in excruciating pain right now? I admire the relentless cruelty in your attempt to make it worse, of course, but you should give him time to recover a bit. He'll last longer that way!

It's like sucking a popsicle: if you go too fast, you won't enjoy it as much AND your brain will hurt AND you'll get all sticky!

I'm reading the title and all I can see is "How long until someone tries to turn CP2077 into Twighlight 2077?"

I really enjoyed a lot of White Wolfs products, particularly the Darkages setting for Werewolf and Vampire, but Twighlight killed the entire genre for me.

On the up side, World of Darkness is apparently coming along nicely and knowing how awesome the 'openness' of EVE is, I am sure CCP will do a great job of it.

Beyond that, the only use I ever had for the Nights Edge books was for the additional rules and stuff in Dark Metropolis and Grimm's Cybertales.

Vampires in Cyberpunk 2020 is a bit like the Wild West setting for World of Darkness. Mixing two genres doesn't necessarily work at all. Some may like it, I personally am not a fan.

Vampires in Cyberpunk 2020 is a bit like the Wild West setting for World of Darkness. Mixing two genres doesn't necessarily work at all. Some may like it, I personally am not a fan.

I thought Werewolf: Wild West was quite good. That was the first White Wolf product I personally bought.

It's like sucking a popsicle: if you go too fast, you won't enjoy it as much AND your brain will hurt AND you'll get all sticky!

My brain never hurts when I enjoy a popsicle... very strange!

I just get brain freeze over a slush.

Mhh... There should definately be shlush available in the game.

PLEASE!! for the love of god, NO and i mean NOOOO vampire or werewolves. Sick to the back teeth with all that sh*t

Can someone explain to Schiff that there is something called google.

I would, but he has put me on his ignore list.
But where is the interaction with other people if you just google everything? :)

Back in the day I tried to keep some immersion when playing WoW and often asked from other players, but when replies started to be google I gave up.
Actually google ruins lots of games, would have been fun to actually search and hunt those datacrons in SWotOR, but after day all had been found and there were walkthroughs in the net.

I often try to avoid story spoilers with good games and skip quest parts in previews, but already I know too much about that one village in Witcher 3 :(
Ok went bit off topic here.... but it is just so quiet here these days.

But where is the interaction with other people if you just google everything? :)

Back in the day I tried to keep some immersion when playing WoW and often asked from other players, but when replies started to be google I gave up.
Actually google ruins lots of games, would have been fun to actually search and hunt those datacrons in SWotOR, but after day all had been found and there were walkthroughs in the net.

I often try to avoid story spoilers with good games and skip quest parts in previews, but already I know too much about that one village in Witcher 3 :(
Ok went bit off topic here.... but it is just so quiet here these days.

That's a fair comment, though you would thought that if he had actually read the thread he would have worked out that Night's Edge is an anlternate reality sourcebook for 2020 that was produced by Ianus Games, and that it was basically based on the World of Darkness books by White Wolf.

But that would have meant he would have had to read the thread.

So much for interaction with other people eh? This is the equivelant of asking to be spoon fed information. There is a big difference between this and actually asking decent questions.

I' m actually fine watching chris attemps to get attention he won't get

I think he already did.

Not from me, that is. I'm not up to 2000+ posts of brain wanking and bullshit.

And I am supposed to be the attention whore?

Well, if I am to be such, then I am at least going to do it with style:

O! call not me to justify the wrong
That thy unkindness lays upon my heart;
Wound me not with thine eye, but with thy tongue:
Use power with power, and slay me not by art,
Tell me thou lov'st elsewhere; but in my sight,
Dear heart, forbear to glance thine eye aside:
What need'st thou wound with cunning, when thy might
Is more than my o'erpressed defence can bide?
Let me excuse thee: ah! my love well knows
Her pretty looks have been mine enemies;
And therefore from my face she turns my foes,
That they elsewhere might dart their injuries:
Yet do not so; but since I am near slain,
Kill me outright with looks, and rid my pain.

ANY way.

Modding. Witcher 2. Complex? Relatively simple? Who here has actually done it? Anyone?

I would be very interested in the answer to that, especially a comparison with and without redkit.

Top Bottom