How long to 100 % this game?

+
Wait really? 69 hours only to 100 % this game? What level did you finish at?

I'm 22 hours in and still in prologue. I'm trying to do everything on the map possible before finishing the prologue.
Heh, just joshin'. I chuck in a 69 ref any chance I get (Bill & Ted in this case).

My 69 cents: I'm about 30 hours in and only just into Act 2. I like to take things slow and check out pretty much everything. Enjoying it for the most part, however the bugs are indeed annoying - I can look past that for now (knew they'd be there), but my settings going back to default EVERY TIME I fire the game back up after a crash or turning off for the night is really starting to shit me. Guys...seriously?

Also the Barry side mission...I was legit concerned, so, suffice to say...extremely disappointed with the conclusion, or lack thereof. This better not be a sign of things to come. I will NOT be a happy camper.

Last edited:
It depends on how you play and what your intentions are.

I have 89 hours and I'm not even halfway through the game. But I use the game as it should be, 'routine'. I'm not going to afford to spend just 40 hours in a game or something I've been waiting for since 1982 - launch of the Blade Runner movie ... or the Cyber ad itself, 2012. And I intend to do another 89 hours until next week. The city is absurdly detailed. Except for eventual bugs, lack of content that will come with time, there is a lot to do ...

70 hrs everything on the map finished except boxing and cars. The top numbers which on both my playthroughs are 100% 60% 40% i learnt you need to play along with johnny to get the other numbers its based on your decisions not actuall mission progression.

Top Bottom