How many DLC or expansion this game will have ?

+
dlcs, expansions...... the game is half finished, empty, bug pile but you guys wanna give them more money?

wow just wow you are the dream consumers for any mobile company.

sorry but it is a true whale mentality.....

no offense but this kind of consumer culture kill gaming.

I love the game "as is", of course I m ready to throw more money at it to help fund more development so I can get more of it.

Hell, I paid monthly subs in MMO's for years ,that were in much much worst condition then this.

How many DLC or expansion this game will have ?
do you think this game will get 2 major expansions like Witcher 3 and maybe few free DLC for armor and cosmetics ?

or you think this game is done and nothing will be added ?

P.S i know about Multiplayer, but if it's deathmatch or battle royale no thanks, if it's like Dark Souls or Monster Hunter world then yeah i can accept that MP.
At this point, I 100% expect them to not be telling the truth about multi-player. At best, it will be death matches in small maps. An actual co-op ability to play the game? Hell no they won't make it, cause that would be too awesome and what we want, vs. what they can churn out in a weekend and charge us $20 extra for

I thought so too, but they did mislead with the current gen of consoles. I played on PC and had no major issues or crashes. Just saying...we can't trust them like we used too. I hope the dlcs focus more on the things they fell short on and what made it shine. Deeper relationships with the characters needs to be addressed for me. Honestly everything else would be ok with me, as long as they aren't fetch quests.

Maybe you - can't. But i still do.

Strange thing they haven't announce anything yet. I wonder if condition of the game influenced that.

Given all the assets they spent time developing for the game, just making them available to the player would be easy and doable. That would be the first thing to do.

Like, there are tons of awesome animations played during main or side stories. Would be easy to use some of them for more quests and for romances. Would be nice to have more things to do with your romance option after you unlocked them (and they already improved on the Witcher 3 with the texting mechanics). Would also be nice to use the animations made and already in the game for when you're eating and sitting and make them available so you can sit and have lunch even when outside of quests.

There are also tons of outfits on NPCS which aren't available to V yet. They need to fix that.

More than outfits though, they need to make options available for your V to customize their own implants. I've seen golden arms and heads, neon lighted legs, awesome designs on NPCS. Would be cool to have the possibility to put implants on you not because of the gameplay bonuses it would bring, but because of how cool it looks.

Of course they need to add transmog, given the quality of the designs in the game. That would be the only way to do it justice.

After that, a bit of tweaking here and there and a bit more interactivity overall. But all the assets are already there. The animations are top notch, the designs are putting other games to shame, and the scenery / city is done. All in all, I'd rather have a strong basis such as we have now, with some things lacking and a bit of work needed to make the world more interactive, than the other way around.

Then, when it is done, more story of course. Those characters are so awesome and memorable, it would be a shame not to give them even more quests. Judy, Panam and the family, the Peralez, River, Claire, all the gang leaders, the fixers... so many wonderful stories awaiting to be told in this setting. This game is just begging to expand. Its potential is the highest I've ever seen.

CDPR will milk CP2077 more then The Witcher 3, that´s for sure.....
But guys, they have to finish CP2077 first, this alone will need more then a half year only to do that proper...
Before that we can´t think about more than that, every think more is little bit stupid and at the wrong time to do that.

Last edited:
Let's hope they don't focus on the multiplayer-part. There is soooo much potential in the single-player world, they could release content for years. Never played GTAO, never played RDRO, won't play Cyberpunk online. Just not my taste.
i would be massively disappointed if you could get more character customization possibilities, the coolest clothes, cars, weapons only through microtransactions in multiplayer.

Fck multiplayer. Not even going to touch it. Stupid idea in my opinion.
CDPR is not Rockstar. If they try to add mp, I think its going to suck. A LOT.
Something similar happend to Capcom, with RE3:remake, and RE:resistance. Dont know how to do it? - Dont do it.
Dont sacrifice SP for MP. Neither is going to be good.

Just make SINGLE PLAYER games CDPR, please. And forget about MP sh...t.
Dont burry yourself even more.

I expect a lot of free DLC probably more than Witcher 3, that would add a lot of content. Content that isn't limited to free weapons or outfits, so probably restoring cut content and adding new features if it still hasn't been added in the patches. For expansion packs I expect two big ones. Probably as big or bigger than HoS and BaW

Can't we talk about DLCs based on the idea of the game already fixed? :rolleyes:

Yes, we can and will speak, but participation in the topic is free ... feel free, even to not participate.

I hope it has expansions and the end of the game points to that, sequences and choices made during the base campaign.

Top Bottom