Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Three

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
I used to play Dagon swarm but recently almost every deck I go against counters it. Tried playing Nilfgaard and Skellige nowadays, keep making mistakes and Alba pikemans keep getting locked T_T.

idomyownstunts;n9274531 said:
Factions are tantamount to tribalism and kinda racist. I like them all the same ya racists.

DISCLAIMER; The above is a joke. A joke in the sense that humour is intended, not guaranteed. Please do not reply with wtf?!, all caps or any other hysterical overreactions. As always, all hate mail please be directed to HenryGrosmont thank you.
What he said
nunqmuo;n9274541 said:

I main Nilfgaard (spies, Reveal and Emhyr memes), but also play a lot of elf Scoia'tael. Some NR gets thrown in every now and then, but no Reavers in my decks. I don't play any T1 meta decks.

Never liked Monsters or Skellige.

nunqmuo;n9274611 said:
Yep. No one knows how to spam reaver hunters and sergeants. So true.:hatsoff:

And what exact rules NR faction breaks? No jokes.

Thanks for proofing my point. Both sergeant and reavers are bad, high variance cards that you shouldnt play. Playing more than the minimum limit of cards you are required to play.

Tschjo;n9276091 said:
Thanks for proofing my point. Both sergeant and reavers are bad, high variance cards that you shouldnt play. Playing more than the minimum limit of cards you are required to play.

Oh, c....mon...i wouldve laugh if i could.

Double reaver hunters bullshit can get you to rank 21. And you dont need more than 25 cards. You still havent answer my question. What exact rules NR faction breaks?

nunqmuo;n9276741 said:
You still havent answer my question. What exact rules NR faction breaks?

Tschjo;n9276091 said:
Playing more than the minimum limit of cards you are required to play.

I already have...

I also havent lost to a single reaver hunter sergeant deck with my NR build yet so yeah they are bad.
horsemen > reaver hunter

Top Bottom