• Three

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
How many faction do you play?

It seems to me that most of the players have a favourite faction, to which they tend to stick.
Out of the five alternatives, how many factions do you regularly play?

I would enjoy playing all of them, but due to lack of cards I play mostly SK,ST plus a bit of monsters.
Off-racing has a lot of benefits: you learn the weak (and strong) points of the faction you are using and,
assuming your skillset is homogeneous in piloting different decks, you may have a better guess in
judging the relative strength of the factions.

In casual I mostly play NR, NG and ST.
In ranked I focus on NR, with a bit NG here and there.

I love MO and SK but I'm not entirely happy with their balance yet, so I avoid playing them for now.

Mainly play Monster because my Monster deck is my the strongest, but I like my Nerf Card and Northern Realms decks. I like the idea of Skellige but I don't have enough good cards to make even a decent deck.

Hate Scoia. The common Scoia strats is see are cancer and they've put me off.

In Casual I play all of them but not equally in terms of frequency. At the moment I play mostly NG also in ranked.

I try and play all of them. Since beta will be wiped anyway, might as well practice on everything without fear of failing. Plus, really playing out "weaker" factions, making observations and giving good feedback can help the game get better as a whole.

SK is the only I just recently began trying to build a deck for, and I'm still missing a few key golds, even if I'm already having some fun ^^

The remaining four I have one or more builds for each, which I play competitively.

With Northern Realms and Nilfgaard. I milled other factions so u could get full deck of these two. But in ranked i play mostly NR.

In casual all of them since i have 90% of cards already.

In ranked - SC Scorch Control and NG Milfgaard.

I thought I read somewhere they were going to start new on release? So they will maintain beta rankings and everything ?

Elecktra;n9274441 said:
I thought I read somewhere they were going to start new on release? So they will maintain beta rankings and everything ?

It was the case in the Closed Beta. They wont wipe Open Beta progress.

Factions are tantamount to tribalism and kinda racist. I like them all the same ya racists.

DISCLAIMER; The above is a joke. A joke in the sense that humour is intended, not guaranteed. Please do not reply with wtf?!, all caps or any other hysterical overreactions. As always, all hate mail please be directed to HenryGrosmont thank you.

NR cause its the faction that breaks all the rules of usual card games and its the strongest that no one knows how to play so everyone thinks its the weakest

Tschjo;n9274581 said:
NR cause its the faction that breaks all the rules of usual card games and its the strongest that no one knows how to play so everyone thinks its the weakest

Yep. No one knows how to spam reaver hunters and sergeants. So true.:hatsoff:

And what exact rules NR faction breaks? No jokes.

Rated from most used to least:

1.- NG - Spies
2.- ST - Ambush/Control
3.- SK - Axeman
4.- SK - Discard
5.- NG - Reveal
6.- Monsters - Consume
7.- NR - Reaver Hunters
8.- NR - Machines
9.- NG - Control

OG.laloquaint;n9274761 said:
Rated from most used to least: