How many hours did you spend in CDPR games?

+

How many hours did you spend in CDPR games?

• < 250

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • 250 - 500

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • 501 - 750

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 751 - 1000

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • 1001 - 1250

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • 1251 - 1500

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 1501 - 1750

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • 1751 - 2000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2001 - 2250

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • > 2250 (OVER 9000!!)

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
~2 in Witcher 1
~20 in Witcher 2
~80 in Witcher 3 (until I had all achievements)
~500+ in Gwent, I do not know the exact number, cause I never played with GOG launcher

About 150+hs The Witcher 3.
:censored:
Yeaaaaaaa I feel bad confessing that I didn't play the first two games! (but I knew them long before I brought them to my Steam account anyway, so this is fair enough)

0, I keep thinking about getting into the Witcher series, they look great for being medieval fantasy. That just isn't really my thing, but from everything I've seen with CP2077 I suspect I'm going to put in a LOT of time. I've put in ludicrous amounts of time on cyberpunk themed games I didn't even like, I'm almost scared to think of what I'll do with one I love.

Guest 4211861

I don't remember W1 and W2, but in W3 I have 257h right now and counting, because I'm still playing W3. In fact, it's open as I type this.

I'd suggest at least to TRY the first Witcher game. Be prepared for an oldie, but give it a shot. For the purpose of learning Witcher world in a more natural way. I started with Witcher 2 and it was confusing. It really throws you into the world and doesn't try to explain itself much. Not that it's impossible to understand it, but I personally wish I didn't skip the first game and started with it despite aged visuals and some gameplay elements.

Another reason - assuming you fall in love with the world of Witcher by playing later games. It's much HARDER to get into the first Witcher because of how different it looks from W2 and W3.

Only CDPR game I've played so far was the Witcher 3. I found it very unenjoyable and only played through once.

Personally, I prefer TW1 over TW2. Assassins of Kings was undeniably more cinematic, but I enjoyed the gameplay of TW1 sooo much more. Especially combat styles. That's a mechanic I wish could have somehow been saved.

80 in Witcher 3 (until I had all achievements)
How did you get all the achievements in 80 hours?
0, I keep thinking about getting into the Witcher series, they look great for being medieval fantasy. That just isn't really my thing, but from everything I've seen with CP2077 I suspect I'm going to put in a LOT of time. I've put in ludicrous amounts of time on cyberpunk themed games I didn't even like, I'm almost scared to think of what I'll do with one I love.
I would highly recommend at least checking TW3. TW2 is very good as well, but not as good IMO. TW1 definitely shows it age these days.

There's a lot of good advocacy here, I will check it out once school/work chill out a bit, thanks everyone. I'll just start with TW1, I go back and play a lot of 10+ year old games and enjoy them so the dated visuals won't detract as much as my obsessive nature would yell at me for skipping games.

EDIT: The Witcher games are on deep discount right now on gog, so you can pick up the enhanced/director's cut/game of the year version of all 3 for less than $20 right now, so if anyone is in the same boat as I've been in this is the best price I've seen on these games.

Last edited:
How did you get all the achievements in 80 hours?
I just played thrugh the game I guess. Most of the achievements are not much of a hassle when just playing through the story iirc, not like some Ubisoft style "collect X of Y, hidden all over the map"

Top Bottom