How Many Hours you have in the game?

+
It says Total play time days 13, hours 20, minutes 59, seconds 45. im still on my first play through.

Edit: btw im on ps4 to and you can tell. open up the inventory tab and press R2.

206 hours and on my second playthrough. Took me 190 to finish my first playthrough.

I just can't have enough of this game. It's amazing.

113 hours and 31 minutes on GoG... I think actual time is a little higher than that from when I launched it via shortcut without galaxy running so it didn't track. I'm not gonna sweat that though since I've probably spent a bit of time AFK.

Anyway, I beat the game on Sword and Story at level 35 with 93 hours and 51 minutes clocked, I didn't finish all the side quests or contracts to make sure I had plenty left for my next playthrough. I've restarted on Death March and so far only level 5, taking my time, doing side quests first mostly to give them more challenge and not outlevel them with story missions I've already seen. Right now just collecting Gwent cards mostly.

According to my PS4 my total playtime is 15 days 4 hours... does that mean I have had it installed for 15 days or that is my total time spent playing the game? (wait it can't be total install time because I bought and installed the game on the day of release which was the 19th of May.. so it must be total playtime!) If it is total time spent playing the game that is over 364 hours?!! Wow ! I am level 25, have done pretty much all the side-quests apart from a few level 30 ones, and am up to going to get Ciri in the MQ. I have also found all the question marks apart from a few ocean hidden stash's and exclamation points. Amazing game, and they said it should take 100 hours I have spent 3 times that much... I guess I am kinda thorough :) lol

Is 364 hours (and counting) a record for the first playthrough? !! haha

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i'm just curious of how many hours you guys have in the game, i think i'm like 70% in the story not sure if its correct but i'm at this point:

Gathering folks to fight Wild Hunt and havent got Ciri yet

And have 175 hours so far, only one witcher contract left for lvl 35 and 4 main quests, still some locations to visit in Skellige.

P.S: for those who dont know how to check play time , open inventory, at the right bottom corner you will see player stats, press the indicated button/key.

My timer says 19 days which would make it 456 hours but if the timer counts calender days and not console sign in time I'd say it's substantially less hours. 8 hours at 19 days would give me 152 hours but on weak days I only do about 5 or 6 hours and 12 at weekends. I haven't been able to put it down though. Have Tamriel Online, GTA5, Skyrim, Eorzia Reborn and FFX on hold for W3. Was disappointed with W2 but I think this is brilliant. Very well written, very human stories and good imagining of daily life. The bugs don't bother me much they don't ruin my enjoyment. I Just report them and carry on. Am sure many will be sorted by 2nd playthrough and the extra dlc was a nice gesture, so nice one CDPR

---------- Updated at 08:49 PM ----------

200 hours of frustration. The gameplay is a mess.

There are some bugs and npc behaviours that need tweaking but to say W3 gameplay is 'a mess' is over-generalising and doesn't do justice to the larger part that is done well. I read somewhere that W3 would be pushing consoles and has a much bigger map than Skyrim, and when you consider the attention that has been paid to all the details in armours, animal markings, scripting etc the effort has been bloody marvellous and don't need to be a psychophant to acknowledge it. Standing in Crookback Bog listening to Gran tenderly scold the children in her Midlands accent for being unkind to each other and telling them to apologize to each other. That was inspired. It felt very personal and completely natural compared to Skyrim's scripts. I like Skyrim but look how many problems that had at a fraction of the size. I hope another area of the W3 map is opened up in future

Last edited:

YazX

Forum regular
Nope. I finished my first play through and did just that to check. It told me that I played for 6 hours. I don't think so. I'm in my second play through now and I know that I have played for at least 35 hours and it tells me 2 hours and 13 minutes. There is no way to tell on the ps4. This has been discussed already on other boards.

i'm sorry i didnt know its not working on all platforms.

IMHO I will reach easily 200hr, right now I am about 130h but I am immersing myself, not trying to rush from mark to mark, not using a lot of fast travel, and then just go into some interesting spot that I see (there is a lot of empty (no marks) space forest areas etc, that sometimes have some interesting stuff in it)...

111 hours at level 26. Decided to hit Kaer Mohn (sp?) since others posted that's only 65pct of the game finished. After I completed each objective in defending Ciri and the tower I finished at level 30 as each sequence of events yields you 900xp per at that stage.

111hours here still on first playthrough, just hit the King's Gambit quest in Skellige.

I don't think I can bring myself to do all the sea '?' as sea travel seems a bit too clunky currently and not fun, especially with weight limit as it is. But I've done all the land based ones.

Beat it three times now. Must have put in over two hundred hours in total, easily. First playthrough alone was eighty plus.

First playtrough took 51 hours (DM, max exploring, all quests).
Dont understand why devs told us there will be 100-150 hours of gameplay?

111hours here still on first playthrough, just hit the King's Gambit quest in Skellige.

I don't think I can bring myself to do all the sea '?' as sea travel seems a bit too clunky currently and not fun, especially with weight limit as it is. But I've done all the land based ones.

I did all the sea based question marks yesterday and was moving around with weight at 608/160 (Temmerian saddlebags) a couple of times. Game behaviour seems to get quirky with large inventory as actions lag a bit. One thing that can get frustrating is Gerault's inability to step or climb over obstacles when enemies are near because the weapon is drawn automatically and it's hard to cancel that action. That happens at the best of times but in a boat takes a lot of patience.

Top Bottom