How Many Hours you have in the game?

+
134 hours after 4-5 weeks :). Best game i've ever played in my "gamer" life. I still have plenty to do.

200 hours of frustration. The gameplay is a mess.

You know what? I call that BS!
200hrs of gameplay and then you're whining and bitching about "frustration"?
If the game is obviously such a pain in the ass for you, why did you spent 200 hrs with it?
If it is that kind of frustrating and a mess, as you claim in almost every fuckin' post of yours, then get rid of it and move on. As simple as that!

First playthrough was 88 hours on Blood and Broken Bones. (Kinda rushed to the end after getting to Skellige, was interested in the main story) Finished the game at level 27.
Second playthrough I'm 110 hours in on Death March, doing most of the sidequests, I'm level 33 and just visited bald mountain.

I will be playing a 3rd playthrough after this with minimal UI (no compass etc) and will probably not use roach most of the time, on Death March. After this I'll probably put the game to rest until the expansions start coming out.

You know what? I call that BS!
200hrs of gameplay and then you're whining and bitching about "frustration"?
If the game is obviously such a pain in the ass for you, why did you spent 200 hrs with it?
If it is that kind of frustrating and a mess, as you claim in almost every fuckin' post of yours, then get rid of it and move on. As simple as that!

I paid a lot of money on my collector edition based on the bold claims of CDPR during the marketing campaign. I'm gonna play til the very ending and complain about every broken gameplay aspect.

I paid a lot of money on my collector edition based on the bold claims of CDPR during the marketing campaign. I'm gonna play til the very ending and complain about every broken gameplay aspect.

Your sounding like a 12 year old whose toy was taken away.
Mimimi *stomps with his little feet on the ground* mimimi, that's all i hear from you.
End of discussion.

Your sounding like a 12 year old whose toy was taken away.
Mimimi *stomps with his little feet on the ground* mimimi, that's all i hear from you.
End of discussion.

That's not even an argument. The discussion is over indeed...
Maybe you are talking about personal experiences ?

Last edited:

YazX

Forum regular
^ Guys above, please dont fight and hijack the thread, its only a fun thread to compare our playtime here and see how many hours it took everyone so far, its not about having issues or not, nothing personal though.

@YazX
Here's an update: GOG says 54h 15m, the game says 15d 22h 39m. The latter is close to 400 hours, which is simply impossible, I even skipped quite a lot of content - one could say I rushed 'til the end after the Isle of Mists.
Somewhere between 80 and 120 hours sounds more appropriate to me.

Too bad, because I'd like to know how much I've actually played.

yah i agree 400 hours is too much, 120 hours seem more reasonable unless if you did alot of exploring and all side quests then it would be like 170+ hours i believe. from the posted comments i have gathered that if you take your time and explore and do everything not necessarily watching every cut-scene till the end, maybe just view half of it, it would be like ~200 hours.

i wont count too much on Galaxy since its still in beta, there are some occasions where i found it going offline while playing thus never counted the playtime. and looking at the posted screenshot in one of the posts from steam which is 100% accurate, its 240 hours.

i can only say as much as i'm amazed by this game but now i feel alittle bit screwed since any <=50 hours game will feel short now :S

Last edited:
Level 16 at 170 hours. I'm still in Novigrad and on my way to meet Triss but waiting until the DLC for her arrives on PSN.

read the original post, it shows how to check it out in game.

Nope. I finished my first play through and did just that to check. It told me that I played for 6 hours. I don't think so. I'm in my second play through now and I know that I have played for at least 35 hours and it tells me 2 hours and 13 minutes. There is no way to tell on the ps4. This has been discussed already on other boards.

105 hours. Recently started a 2nd playthrough.

Some of you play this game way too much. :p

108h

I have done the main quests and still have some contracts to do in the continent. I assume I still have lots of stuff to do in Skelige...

But is there any reason story-wise to do a second playthrough? There aren't big splits in the story like in The Witcher 2.

Top Bottom