How many Lambert's "siblings" did you meet?

+

RageGT

Forum veteran
How many Lambert's "siblings" did you meet?

I've found a Merchant, a Barber and a few other NPC's with the same face as Lambert's, at least used as base for those NPC's.

Is he really the most handsome witcher, as Yennefer claims? Urgh!

Cannot say I really noticed as most the filthy peasants I trampled underfoot looked awful (in a satisfying 11th century Europe sort of way). Lambert is ugly as sin true but you must remember that the Witcher universe isn't our own so just because we all think Geralt is a handsome devil (and implied extension of our selves in that universe getting all that mad sorceress booty) doesn't mean he is in that world.

The implication I always found was that people were more attracted to Geralt's strength and competence and air of danger, rather than his chiseled good looks. He probably should look more like Letho, a living weapon that has had his nose and jaw and face broke a million times and doesn't give a damn but that makes a pretty lame protagonist in what is essentially slay monsters until you get to the next sexy magic lady simulator 2015.

No idea if it is all intentional to make you grasp more how much of an outcast and alien to this world Geralt and the Sorceress' are compared to regular people, maybe even some sort of clever mirror to society and all that jazz or if it wasn't even given that much thought at all. Maybe there is some inside joke with Lambert's face too.

I've found a Merchant, a Barber and a few other NPC's with the same face as Lambert's, at least used as base for those NPC's.

Is he really the most handsome witcher, as Yennefer claims? Urgh!

Second most handsome, haha! :drunk:

Top Bottom