How many times have you finished The Witcher 2?

+
At least 6 full runs. 2 full runs after original release. 2 full runs after 2.0. 2 full runs after EE. In between, I've restarted chapters or loaded certain saves to make different choices to the various decisions points just to see what happens ( kill Aryan|let him live, take different routes inside the La Valette dungeon, kill the troll|don't kill the troll, attack prison barge|ruse, etc).

I only finished it 2 times due to the lack of New Game +. Starting the whole game without a single thing from the previous one is always discouraging imo.

I'm thinking about playing it again though, especially when I watch the game's videos on YouTube.

I've finished it 3 full play throughs, and am about to start a fourth, but using a save just before the Iorveth/Roche decision in Chapter 1.

Only once, almost a year ago. I did Jorveth's path on Hard, took it slowly because new quests were coming with each patch and because of initial bugs. I was planning on doing a second run on Roche's path immediately after finishing the first one but then news about a new Dark Mode patch started circulating and when that one got released new rumors about an Enhanced Edition in 2012 were already abunding. So I just said fuck this and went to play other games while waiting for a definitive version of TW2 to get released. Now I'm in the middle of my second playthrough, Roche's path, Dark Mode, currently in Chapter 2. I'll probably play TW2 for a third time but only when TW3 gets announced, again Jorveth's path, that's the save I'll be carrying over to TW3. Why Jorveth? Mainly cause Roche works for The Man and cause Jorveth trusted me with his life when he accepted to be tied with his hands behind his back for the encounter with Letho. What a miserable Geralt I would have made if I decided to hand him to Roche ;) Anyways Jorveth's path and not battling Letho is the closest one can get to a neutral path in TW2.

Colibrie said:
What artwork? I can't see it because I don't have Facebook account :(
But I really want to see it
On the News page on website, no facebook needed: http://en.thewitcher.com/community/entry/239

A lot of news articles are accompanied by concept art :>

--

To answer the question, four and a half.

I have done 3 full runs (normal, hard and dark), and played 3rd chapter until I have done all the different combinations. Now I'm with my 4th playthrough, first of EE :)

Was about to finish my second play-through, but the Dark difficulty took so much time that the EE already came out, so now I restarted (Dark again) trying to do it 100% (all quests, all items etc). Basically, if to count the almost finished game, this is my 3'rd time.

I completed the game 4 and a half times (2x normal, dark mode, hard), but there are certain parts I played through many times, such as the end of act 1, because I wanted to see all the possible outcomes. :)

Maybe you won't believe me, but I've finished TW2 more than 20 times, because you lied guys - this game doesn't have 16 endings, but 24 endings!!! And I want them all!!! :) :D

On my 4th playthrough. I plan on going back to Witcher 1 next and working back up to Witcher 2 with completely different choices.

10 finished, and 2 in progress. 3 finished in 2.0 Dark Mode, 1 finished and 1 in progress in EE Dark Mode. I feel Dark Mode is the right level for this game, even though I don't bother with the Dark items; I prefer being required to use "don't get killed, witcher" and "do unto others before they do you" tactics against the best AI the game has.

Top Bottom