How many witchers are left in the world? (TW3 spoilers}

+
I have a question that's on a related note. Does each school only have one training location? For example, is Kaer Morhen the only place Witchers of the school of the Wolf were trained or were there other locations? I've never read the books and I can't remember it ever being explained in any of the games and the Wiki is massively out of date and in dire need of some attention. If there were other training locations for each school its entirely possible there are far more Witchers than we know about.

That was my impression.

I get the impression each castle is more or less like a Dojo.

So Geralt being of the Wolf School means he's from Kaer Morhen.

I have a question that's on a related note. Does each school only have one training location? For example, is Kaer Morhen the only place Witchers of the school of the Wolf were trained or were there other locations? I've never read the books and I can't remember it ever being explained in any of the games and the Wiki is massively out of date and in dire need of some attention. If there were other training locations for each school its entirely possible there are far more Witchers than we know about.

The Schools are more of a game thing than book anyway..

The Schools are more of a game thing than book anyway..

From what I've read, all but one of the schools in the game (I forget which one) are mentioned to a greater or lesser degree in the books. Since this is the game's forum, aren't we discussing the game world? I know things are slightly different but by and large it's the same world.

Well, only the Viper and Bear schools are made up for the games.

In the books, Griffin and Cat school are referenced (Bonhart's medallions) and the Cat school is outright described and there's even a .witcher called Brehen who interacts with Geralt.

Well if your canon W3 ending is with Ciri becoming a Witcher with the help of Geralt's teachings - she becomes the most powerful witcher out there :)

First off, she wouldn't be a witcher but a monster slayer.
Secondly how is she "most powerful"?
What's exactly her power apart from zipzapping around very quickly?

She doesn't even have fast reflexes, as Geralt espliticitly says in the prologue.
So would she even be effective against extremely fast monsters such as vampires?

Top Bottom