How Much Do You Think Cyberpunk 2077 Has Changed?

+
CDPR have never given me a reason to doubt them so I see no reason to start doing so now. I believe they will make Cyberpunk as great as they are able to.

Well we don't know much about the game, so hard to say....

It's nice that we got the Musiccomposer from The Witcher 3.
Have read a few things on the internet, that cdpr was looking for employees that would make the RedEngine workable ONLINE/Multiplayer. This made me a bit worried in the first moment. I just hope it doesn't become a "The Division" game :p
Don't know anything more than that and the trailer that we got like 3 years ago.
I'm most curious about the combat. Fighting close-combat was a thing that was improved from The Witcher "Alpha" up to The Witcher 3, for over 10 years now. I guess the combat in CP2077 will be Ranged combat (mostly) :p So I hope it doesn't get boring, because in my opinion close combat as in The Witcher games or also in the Dark Souls games, is way easier to do, than a working system with Guns,grenades,sniperrifles etc :p

CDPR have never given me a reason to doubt them so I see no reason to start doing so now.

Witcher having never really been a "big thing" in my books, I've never had any big expectations from CDPR before now. So I can't really not doubt a thing or two about where they might be taking Cyberpunk based on what they've done previously.

Last edited:
Witcher having never really been a "big thing" in my books, I've never had any big expectations from CDPR before now. So I can't really not doubt a thing or two about where they might be taking Cyberpunk based on what they've done previously.

Welp enjoy your stress then, I thought the Witcher games were great for what they were and well designed around it's IP. And I fully expect CDPR to design Cyberpunk in a way that they think best suits that IP as well, especially with Mike Pondsmith helping them out.

I was hoping they'd be at E3 with Cyberpunk, but we got Gwent, so it's not like I can complain since I have finished the Witcher 3 twice now, but still load it up to play the odd round of Gwent. The end of the year is coming up fast, and I'd really like to get a hug dump of news to enjoy through the holidays.

Moved a bunch of posts to the Gameplay thread. Seemed more appropriate and I remembered I have a job here, more or less. I MAY MOVE THEM BACK LATER. ARBITRARINESS ANSJAAAHSHFHFHHAHAHA!

Possibly work is infringing on my sanity.

I hope they won't change too much things from this list.

Though I'd be happier if we could fight different ways and also sometimes fight alone, but if we are going to have our character to be police man then fighting with your companions or squad would be cool too!

Top Bottom