How much Money did you spend on Cyberpunk 2077?

+
60 euros for the game.. actually it was 35 because i sold uselles skins and cases on steam .. i wanted to buy a new pc bcs of the cyberpunk 2077 im glad i didnt...

i would love the mantis blade lady too but i think the statue doesnt look that good
It was a free press gift or something, but if there was a high quality one of those I would absolutely still get. The feeling I got when I saw that trailer will always be cherished lol

Bought a 4k 144hz monitor with hdr on sale= 2200 usd.
Bought a RTX 3090 stix oc = 2500 usd.
Bought watercooling stuff=around 1000 usd.

True i can use it for other stuff and i rounded the numbers but the main point behind these purchases was Cp2077.
And then its not the game they said it was. O well guess ill buy Baldur gate 3 too, Since that seems to be a real rpg.
Edit: just noticed op is a fellow sweed. Ait out prices fucking insane? :D
Did the same thing. My entire new PC was built for CP2077. $1800 + the physical PC copy of CP.

I probably would have upgraded my PC had I been able to get my hands on a RTX 30 series but since I couldn't I didn't. (to run the card I also need to upgrade my power supply so it would have at least cost around $900) As it is I just spent $60 on the game.

I still do need to upgrade my pc at some point though as even though the GTX 1070 is a beast it is starting to show it's age. Games like Cyberpunk, Control, Legion and Valhalla can still be played and look great but I do have to fiddle with settings a lot more than I used to. It was really nice for that short period of time to be able to just hit "ultra" on any game that came out and not have to worry so much about settings.

Bought the game 60$.
Bought another 8 gb of RAM. 40$
Bought the Xbox One Cyberpunk Limited Edition + Xbox Charge and Play 100$.

Total = 200$.
Too much for nothing.

The game its unplayable for me.

Top Bottom