How much should Cyberpunk 2077 cost on release date?

+

What should the downloadable version cost?

• over 9000

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's pretty awesome, I hope they take the same approach of world-building with 2077.

How cool would it be if a soundtrack was offered exclusive to GoG upon release? The song "Chippin in" playing in V's apt was good and I would love to have it in good format and full.

Because CP77 footage and audio is so scarce, I think I've already heard that particular song and that particular segment more than a hundred times already. I believe SEVERAL CP77 youtube content channel use it as their intro-outro.

I'm afraid of getting the collectors edition, runing the sountrack while installing the game, only to have some kind of weird Pavlovian stroke upon hearing "Chippin in" and dying before I ever get to play.

High quality games deserve at least a 90$ price tag. Six years of development, and a staggering amount of money invested, providing you with something like 80 to 120 hours of content? Let them charge at least 90$ for this game on release. Most gamers are too entitled anyway. If you can't afford it on release day, then just wait a few more months.

Top Bottom