How old are you ?

+
Hello everyone .34 years of age here .Was around 16-18 years old when playing my first game .Ultima 5 on Commodore 64 .

MichaelT said:
The game is rated 18+ in Europe and Mature in the US.You better have uncaring and uninvolved parents if you plan on playing it! :D
Ouch Im 13 years old ;D ::)My first games was Colonization and X-Com: Enemy Unknown (or UFO) I have played when I was around 4 years old :)

21 and my first game was Prince of Persia 1 on Dos, I think.I've got fond memories of the DOS era, the FPS games back then were ten times better than the ones these days.

I'm 20 ;) and I was 6 or 7 when I've played my first game :) It was some kind of a winter olympics on commodore 64 :D

I 've heard ( i don't know if it's true) that in China you must say: "Oh, you look much older!". Maybe it's true, for two reasons. First for the fact that Chinese look so young always, and second, that when they say "old" they mean "wise"?

....maybe......in my opinion "old" means wrinkles, white hair, old fashion clothing, granny, shrew, dopey and cooking sweets..........it is pretty good enough eventually..... :D

I'm 23. I started playing games when I was about 6 - text-based adventures on a BBC Basic computer (the games were on cassettes!), then got an Commodore Amiga and played Monkey Island...Then didn't play anything until Morrowind came out, and I've been hooked on RPG games since then :D

Happyhannah said:
I'm 23. I started playing games when I was about 6 - text-based adventures on a BBC Basic computer (the games were on cassettes!), then got an Commodore Amiga and played Monkey Island...Then didn't play anything until Morrowind came out, and I've been hooked on RPG games since then :D
UhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuMonkey Island........you make me remind a lot of fun time spent.....................GUYBRUSH FOR PRESIDENT :beer:

Top Bottom