How old are you ?

+
ff7cloud said:
36 here and i love this fracking game. been gaming since yeap the atari 2600,magnavox odessy,nes,playstation,
Beat u by two years and with the Sega 2000 that had a tape deck for saving games and could do Sega basic!

When i read your post I feel weird didn't expect so much grown ups,I'm 18 and my first game mas mario bros when i was 4.

Kawalorn said:
When i read your post I feel weird didn't expect so much grown ups,
Dont be.Us 35 - 40's people grew up with the beginning of video gaming. I am sure there is a lot of us that agree with me that I am seeing video gaming trying to mimic life (physics, graphics and interaction) - with mankind (developers) trying to be that step closer to God by creating worlds and things in that world so life-like that we get lost in it.

I'm happy to hear that. :D The era of " He killed 19 people cause he played video games" is coming to an end :p

Kawalorn said:
I'm happy to hear that. :D The era of " He killed 19 people cause he played video games" is coming to an end :p
I prove my age even further - it use to be "two teenage brothers killed eachother because they were re-enacting D&D" - for those of us in my age group would understand D&D and why we are into the Witcher

wharekura said:
wharekura said:
I prove my age even further - it use to be "two teenage brothers killed eachother because they were re-enacting D&D" - for those of us in my age group would understand D&D and why we are into the Witcher
yes I remember that story all to well they even made a forTV movie about it I think it had Tom Hanks in it LOL H ell I rember my firstcopy of D&D when it dint conme in a box and it was done on copy paper LOL

I prove my age even further - it use to be "two teenage brothers killed eachother because they were re-enacting D&D" - for those of us in my age group would understand D&D and why we are into the Witcher--yes I remember that story all to well they even made a forTV movie about it I think it had Tom Hanks in it
What movie is that please? I am curious to read up on it
H ell I rember my firstcopy of D&D when it dint conme in a box and it was done on copy paper LOL
Ok, lets try this for going back - my first taste of role play was using Steve Jackson's novels which you had dice to predict the outcome of battles etc. I still remember the book - Forest of Doom.I feel older :-[

Don't feel so bad LOL When D&D it dint have 3 sided or 6 sided and 12 sided dice lol it only came with a bunch of different color dice to make up for them LOL

I am 19 turning 20 at the end of next month. I just got "The Witcher" today and I am getting the patch as we speak. I hope to enjoy the game. I played for a few minutes to tease my senses before I patched and I think it is going to be awesomesauce at the end of my blade the entire game TM that one if I could. Anyways see you other witchers later :wave:

42, and I feel it physically even though I am in very good shape. 22 mentally my wife would like to say.

I'm 44, but i have a very good friend who is in her 70s (she won't be more specific!) and she says that one *always* feels like one is in their early 20s (in one's own head), it's just those darned mirrors which screw up the fantasy :)oh ... and Sig970, does your handle suggest that you were in "sigs" (communications for the non-military affiliated!) in your previous career ?

gamewidow said:
I'm 44, but i have a very good friend who is in her 70s (she won't be more specific!) and she says that one *always* feels like one is in their early 20s (in one's own head), it's just those darned mirrors which screw up the fantasy :)oh ... and Sig970, does your handle suggest that you were in "sigs" (communications for the non-military affiliated!) in your previous career ?
I wish it was something like that.... My father brought me up as a hunter. Whether you are for it or against it is fine. My boring user name is the type of rifle I use. A Swiss Sig 970. My time spent in the military was in the medical end of things. I'm still an emergency room nurse to this day.

well i like the idea of you much better as an emergency room nurse (very noble calling indeed) than as a hunter :)but now i know some trivia about swiss rifles, so not a bad day :)

Top Bottom