How old are you ?

+
How old are you ?

Hello everyone. I wonder how old are people who want to play the Witcher. I'm 28.

I'm 26 and played my first game when I was a wee bairn.I don't remember how old I was then, but seriously I was a little kid for sure.

well just call me Granddad then LOL Will be 47 this coming Nov ;DI was 13 when I played my frist game and that was pong LOL

I'm sure that anyone can specify their birthdate in their profile (it's not visible to others) and share their age this way (the age in years is shown).I'm 28. I'm not sure how old I was when I first played computer games, but I suppose I was around 12 years old. I do not remember the first game ever, but it was on ZX Spectrum+ for sure (Timex was next, some Amiga and Commodore 64 and then PC).

I'm 25. I think the first video game I played was on an Atari. I can't remember the first PC game, but I was around 8 or 9 years old when I played my first PC games.

Seeker said:
well just call me Granddad then LOL Will be 47 this coming Nov ;DI was 13 when I played my frist game and that was pong LOL
Pong! My god, I think I still have radiation poisoning from that damnable game! Man, it used to make you feel like your eyes were bleeding out of your head... ;D38 here...and, yep, pong, well technically, "Magnavox Odyssey" was the first "video game" I played.

Considerning these post, looks like The Witcher is really adult game. That's good :) By the way first game I remember was "international karate" on atari.

hi im 25 and i started serious gaming about 10 years ago! i think my first game was mario kart on the snes! (yes i was a console fanboy till i saw the error of my ways, and havent touched a console since)

@ JablesKage dont think there anything worng with playing on a console there was a time when that was the only thing around for us old gamers :)@ Too Far Gone your still a wiper snaper :)time for me to put my teeth in LOL

Seeker said:
your still a wiper snaper :)
ROFL!!! I haven't heard anyone using this phrase in a long time! ;DAnd you are 47? OMG! My father will be 47 in February. Do people really live that long? I am gonna call you "pops". Ok, pops?

Seeker said:
Hey seeker, don't you play Painkiller online?

MichaelT said:
MichaelT said:
your still a wiper snaper :)
ROFL!!! I haven't heard anyone using this phrase in a long time! ;DAnd you are 47? OMG! My father will be 47 in February. Do people really live that long? I am gonna call you "pops". Ok, pops?
LOL been called a hell of a lot worse then that :D :D and for living this long it all due to never growing old and gaming ;)

I'm 16 :) so i'm one of the youngest ones here. I suppose you old guys would let me to play the witcher first :p

Top Bottom