How old are you ?

+
Hello people.I´m 40. How old is Geralt?Finally a game treat me like adult person.Splendid game: now road to improve it, and more, more story please.Regards.

I'm 26 started playing games at 12(stupid game called Dizzy, a mini RPG with an egg character LOLZZZZZ) and I hope I will be playing games till 100....There is no such thing as age limit for gamers!!!Altghough when you have a family is harder to find time for games....but you can always wait for retirement to recover the time lost :))

Anyone played games like "Hexen" (the jumping pumkin) and "AttickAttack" (sorry if the last name is written incorrectly, I was 5 when I played that lol) ?

Rhian said:
Anyone played games like "Hexen" (the jumping pumkin) and "AttickAttack" (sorry if the last name is written incorrectly, I was 5 when I played that lol) ?
man Hexen wasn't so bad, for that time it was a great game, story and everything...

Iraqi-Gangster said:
Does anybody remember the classic Mortal Kombats here? I loved its crazy finishers!!
LOL who could forget that one use to love it when scorpion would say get over here of when you did a nice move a pop up of one of the Dev's would say Whoopees :D :D

I'm actually surprised they didn't put any MK easter eggs in the fist fighting quest for the witcher, considering the game is filled with them.But for it's time of release, I actually prefer OMF2097 as a fighting game over the MK series. That game rocked ;DI actually played that again quite recently using dosbox, just for fun.

Top Bottom