How old are you ?

+
kaz07ik said:
I have 13 years old. The Witcher is my favourite game!
Pssst! That means you "told a story" on the sign-in screen that verifies your age is above 18. But don't worry ... I won't tell anybody. (Shhh! I'm only 11).If my Domina finds out I am sooooo busted! You don't tell on me. I don't tell on you. K?

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
But don't worry ... I won't tell anybody. (Shhh! I'm only 11).
Ah, that explains the sometimes-juvenile sense of humor. :)
Sometimes?!?!? What am I doing wrong? I might not be Peter Pan, but I am definitely one of the Lost Boys. I have made it a point to never grow up ... If I ever display a non-juvenile sense of humor please pinch me! ;-). And kaz07ik, I am teasing you. The age test is probably only required if you live in the Land of the Free (lol) and The Home of the Brave. As you live in Poland, where The Witcher is not censored, there would be no reason for you to be asked a question about your age. You have done nothing wrong. I also see from your other posts that you have been on this board longer than me, and longer than almost all of my friends.I want to thank you.You have no idea how good it feels for an older person to see a Polish 13 year old typing in English on the internet. Bi-lingual at 13. Wow. There are thousands of people who look at what you are doing and wonder what their lives could have been like if only they had been able to do at 30, what you have already done at 13. Some of those people, me included, take it a step further.We wonder what the world would be like today if we had had the skills in our youth that you have in yours. Play on my young friend. Play on. The world will be a better place for it.

Trughbull said:
I might not be Peter Pan, but I am definitely one of the Lost Boys. I have made it a point to never grow up ... If I ever display a non-juvenile sense of humor please pinch me! ;-).
Come over here, and I'd be glad to. :)

I'm 22. I became a proud gamer when I was 5 or 6. Back then, launching a game wasn’t just a matter of double-clicking an icon on your desktop. It required some skills, commitment :)P), typing in some DOS commands (which is hard when you can’t read/write). That’s how it all started. Screw “Mary had a lamb” ("Ala ma kota" if you're Polish), my first written meaningful line was, I guess, “a:\gry\prince\prince.exe”, my first few words in English would include “game over” and “choose your player”. Now THAT’s what I call education XDregards,V

Hola, 29 - 30 this month. :eek:my first PC game: Prince in a IBM PC1 I do not feel so old after all ;D

Top Bottom