How old are you ?

+
callofstalker said:
callofstalker said:
there is an over-40s hang out ... :) --> http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=13811.0drop by!
can youngsters drop by too?
Sure. Bartender! Break out the sippy cups!
~ Roxy

RogueRoxy said:
Sure. Bartender! Break out the sippy cups!
Your sense of humor can be a tad mean, but DAMN, you're funny! Remind me not to be drinking water while reading your posts again. :)
RogueRoxy said:
RogueRoxy said:
sure they can ... as long as they behave themselves :)
Since when did anyone behave themselves in here?
"Behave yourself" usually means "behave as we do." Kind of a lot to expect someone to behave as WE do; not everyone has so little dignity. :)

Actually I thought Roxie, was being ... kind. Sippy-Cups? I expected her or MPetros to whip out a full page ad for Infamil, Prosobee, or maybe even some Nutramigen and to direct the youngsters to the kiddy-table over in the corner, you know, the one that has the Sesame Street mobile dangling from the fan blades? Simon, gimme a hand here, lets turn this playpen upside down so none of these infants gets stepped on by Nimue or Corylea in one of their fruit juice induced stupors or burned by a tipsy tea infuser. (looks at the safely corralled newcomers with beaming affection) - "Don't cry, it's for your own good! One day you'll thank me for this. OH!! I almost forgot." (bends down next to the playpen and whispers conspiratorily) "Pssst!!!!" (darts a glance to the left, then to the right and continues only when he has all of their attention) ... "Don't eat the parsely." ]:->

Trughbull said:
Actually I thought Roxie, was being ... kind. Sippy-Cups? I expected her or MPetros to whip out a full page add for Infamil, Prosobee, or maybe even some Nutramigen and to direct the youngsters to the kiddy-table over in the corner, you know, the one that has the Sesame Street mobile dangling from the fan blades? Simon, gimme a hand here, lets turn this playpen upside down so none of these infants gets stepped on by Nimue or Corylea in one of their fruit juice induced stupors or burned by a tipsy tea infuser. (looks at the safely corralled newcomers with beaming affection) - "Don't cry, it's for your own good! One day you'll thank me for this. OH!! I almost forgot." (bends down next to the playpen and whispers conspiratorily) "Pssst!!!!" (darts a glance to the left, then to the right and continues only when he has all of their attention) ... "Don't eat the parsely." ]:->
You take Cory, I'll deal with Nimue.... thoroughly.

Trughbull said:
Simon, gimme a hand here, lets turn this playpen upside down so none of these infants gets stepped on by Nimue or Corylea in one of their fruit juice induced stupors or burned by a tipsy tea infuser.
Someone whose favorite tipple is Wild Turkey can't be expected to know this, but raspberry juice does not induce stupors. No, it's the disorienting effects of your alternate reality that cause the glazed looks you see on the faces around you. :)
Trughbull said:
Each of them is trying to get the other one to deal with me ... do I take that as a compliment or an insult? :)

I dunno, Simon. These be WItcher women! Probably best we NOT split up ... handle each one separately, ... hope you are as open minded as your posts paint you to be. :-X(Mumbles to himself), More than that, I hope your AIM is a damn sight better than the average "writer/white collar professional"'s. :wall:Really. (fingers bald area on inner thigh from green latex experiment). "Tipple"? My God! I haven't heard that term since we crashed my Grandmother's D.A.R. party. (We knew the punch was "laced" but they could not very well stop us from having some without admitting that in public now could they? ... Think I was 8, mebbe 9, I don't believe 10) Had to scrub screens for a month of Sunday's, but that cherry flavored Southern Comfort was ... "spicy".

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Simon, gimme a hand here, lets turn this playpen upside down so none of these infants gets stepped on by Nimue or Corylea in one of their fruit juice induced stupors or burned by a tipsy tea infuser.
Corylea said:
Each of them is trying to get the other one to deal with me ... do I take that as a compliment or an insult? :)
Corylea said:
I dunno, Simon. These be WItcher women! Probably best we NOT split up ... handle each one separately, ... hope you are as open minded as your posts paint you to be. :
H'mmmm... Cory, it certainly looks as if one of them is afraid... Thing is, I have my hands full with the Widow over one knee and Nimue over the other. You'll just have to wait your turn, if Trughbull isn't up to the job...

SimonBrooke said:
H'mmmm... Cory, it certainly looks as if one of them is afraid... Thing is, I have my hands full with the Widow over one knee and Nimue over the other. You'll just have to wait your turn, if Trughbull isn't up to the job...
You still have the Widow over one knee? Hasn't she been there for like a week now? I know she's tough, but don't hurt her too much; we need her.As for Trughbull, with him I'll go quietly. *sticks tongue out at Simon*

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
bravado! and bad bravado at that .... i am *disappointed* ::)
Which of us are you talking to, Widow?
She'd be correct if she were talking to ALL of us!!!! lolAnd you be the man, Simon! You got one knee in Canada, one knee in Germany, and I don't know WHAT those things are hanging over Iceland but the reindeer are ... "nervous". :whistle:I'll try to keep Corylea from dropping into a sugar stupor, but you need to mind Nimue's blade ... You start messing with her Earl or even TOUCH her "infuser" and that little leprechaun's likely to find an opening. I wouldn't worry so much much about the Widow. You ain't gettin' the beer bottle while she's alive, and she won't hit you with it until it's empty. So, until you hear the sound of breaking glass from your lower right side (assuming you are facing South) you really only got the wee one to look after.Tip of the hat to the Scot ... ohhh i just noticed, funny reports comin' in from Iceland ... Women fainting left and right, Men nervously seeking the nearest cover, caribou and reindeer herding up together in a massive stampede ... running first to the west, then to the east, trying to evade some "swinging ellipitcal shadow" chasing them across the landscape ... Simon????You wearin' that damn kilt again? ::)

Trughbull said:
I wouldn't worry so much much about the Widow. You ain't gettin' the beer bottle while she's alive, and she won't hit you with it until it's empty. So, until you hear the sound of breaking glass from your lower right side (assuming you are facing South) you really only got the wee one to look after.
I dunno -- if she's been over Simon's knee for a week, all that blood rushing to her head is liable to rile her some. (Unless, of course, being over Simon's knee makes the blood rush elsewhere, but even then, it might cut down on her interest in beer. :- ) )
Trughbull said:
ohhh i just noticed, funny reports comin' in from Iceland ... Women fainting left and right, Men nervously seeking the nearest cover, caribou and reindeer herding up together in a massive stampede
*giggle* You are such a silly! We've missed you around here.
Trughbull said:
Simon????You wearin' that damn kilt again? ::)
And how would you know what Simon has on under his kilt; I thought what a Scot wears under his kilt was a secret (except, presumably, to other Scotsmen and women)?

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
And how would you know what Simon has on under his kilt; I thought what a Scot wears under his kilt was a secret (except, presumably, to other Scotsmen and women)?
And for why should a man - Scots or otherwise - wish to know if there's anything worn under my kilt?

SimonBrooke said:
SimonBrooke said:
SimonBrooke said:
And for why should a man - Scots or otherwise - wish to know if there's anything worn under my kilt?
Now you know not to wear it outside your native land unless you want to endure a bit of peeking. :)

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Now you know not to wear it outside your native land unless you want to endure a bit of peeking. :)
Here. You might want to borrow this, Corylea.
~ Roxy :angel:

Top Bottom