How old are you ?

+
30 years old, been using a computer since age 8 or so, and can remember getting an original Nintendo system one Christmas with Kid Icarus, Metroid, and Legend of Zelda (plus the Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt cartridge it came with) :) Not my first videogame by a longshot tho....dad had an old Magnavox Odyssey II system (now there's an obscure one...) ;)o/~
Aetika said:
I´m 25. First game I played was Alley Cat and then Prince of Perisa :)
I remember playing Alley Cat. I know of Prince of Persia, but don't recall ever playing it myself. ...I'm old enough to remember Star Wars and PacMan arcade machines sitting at the front of local department stores, though ;)
Aetika said:
sounds fun, but too bad ... how will you make any memories for when you are old, to look upon fondly ? if you always party too hard to remember ? ;D
o/~ I got you in trouble in High School, But College, now that was a ball. You had some of the best times you'll never remember with me:Alcohol; Alcohol. o/~ :beer:(EDIT: If anyone was wondering about the song I was quoting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df53LWQuezQ )

sounds fun, but too bad ... how will you make any memories for when you are old, to look upon fondly ? if you always party too hard to remember ?
Yes I now ^^ zero memories... I think, I should not mixed 4 types of alcohol next time xd

47 Years started out on Pong followed by oh WOW Squash so many choices in the early 70's then miss spent my youth in Pinball Arcades

well.......iim 1345......i assisted William the conqerour in getting rid of the Saxons in the battle of hastings.....what no humor....im 18

47 years young here, Grandfather of two, Father of three. I first started playing video games on machines in QA waiting for final inspection and eventual release to the Government. Very primitive green screen version of the "original" space invaders. My first "commercial" game at home was pong but actually was messing with some rudimentary games in visual basic a little bit before that. I remember seeing a tech video we uploaded to our BBS (at 300 bps) about the prototype mouse built from wood by Engelbart. So, I guess I am old as dirt to some I suppose.

Well, Zwack, you might want to check out the "Over-40 Hangout," which is especially for those of us who are "old as dirt." :) I'm older than you, and there are people on this forum who are older than me, so you won't be alone, by any means!

Corylea said:
Well, Zwack, you might want to check out the "Over-40 Hangout," which is especially for those of us who are "old as dirt." :) I'm older than you, and there are people on this forum who are older than me, so you won't be alone, by any means!
Yes some of us where around when the Earth was cooling off :D :D

Seeker said:
Seeker said:
Yes some of us where around when the Earth was cooling off :D :D
*laugh* Gee, Seeker, that might explain a lot of things about you! :D

I´m 18, 17 when first playing The Witcher, have the game for a year now and felt like playing it again.My first game was on a DOS-computer, it even had Windows 3.2. :eek:

Top Bottom