How old are you ?

+
secondchildren said:
Another Ergo Proxy fan? Good! ^_^
Superb show may I say. Not a huge fan of anime but that show is an exception.And I'm 22, as my profile states. ^^

I'm 36. Been playing games since 14. Console and PC both, then moved eternally to PC since I sold my 5th PS2 in 2008. Can't quite remember what my first game was, but the most memorable and ones that made me into an actual gamer (especially RPGs and adventures) were Ultima VII - The Serpent Isle and Gabriel Knight Sins of the Father. Tomb Rider series were also a huge influence.

Forum veteran
Do past lives count? If so, I'm sooooooo old.

Otherwise I'm 24. And a halfish (that half makes all the difference).

Twenty-three.

And I'm up there with blubeetle, Tomb Raider had a huge influence on me. In fact, I wanted a PC just so I could play TR games. Ha :]

24 (and a half).

Dona said:
And I'm up there with blubeetle, Tomb Raider had a huge influence on me. In fact, I wanted a PC just so I could play TR games. Ha :]
It was the same for me, I got my first PC because I wanted to play Tomb Raider 3 sooo baaaad. Before that I played the first Tomb Raider on a 486 and it was like a slideshow, but I enjoyed the hell out of it. :D

I started playing sometime around the age of 10 and my first games were Pre2, Wolf 3D, Dyna Blaster, Prince of Persia and that awesome chess game in which the chess figures killed off each other.

siklara said:
It was the same for me, I got my first PC because I wanted to play Tomb Raider 3 sooo baaaad.

Tomb Raider 3: The Lost Artefact was my first TR game! Good times :]

godblessfiji said:
Wow. I thought im the only one left who remember that game. :)
Nah, there must be others who remember. :)

godblessfiji said:
Tomb Raider 3: The Lost Artefact was my first TR game! Good times :]
First I thought I'd never played it but then I went to youtube and it all came back to me. : ) Good times indeed.

young whippersnappers...y`all starting to make me feel REAL old about now...i`ll update age in a couple of months !But to give you an idea i was in my 20`s when the Atari 2600 console hit the market . OMG i said the dreaded "C" word

Top Bottom