How to activate the Judy side missions?

+
She still didn't call back and I'm running out of side quests...

Meanwhile I got a message from the support team:
"We're aware of this issue and we're currently looking into it, I apologize for the inconvenience."

I hope a patch can fix this without having to load an older save file...
Sad & cool :)
Sad, because it's not that and you're stuck.
Cool, because it certainly will be fix in 1.3.

im having the same problem, i did the mission with the voodoo boys and havent heard from her, ive done almost every other mission in the game thinking she'll call at some point and im rinning out of missions, really hope this is fixed soon

im having the same problem, i did the mission with the voodoo boys and havent heard from her, ive done almost every other mission in the game thinking she'll call at some point and im rinning out of missions, really hope this is fixed soon
You are at point of no-return ?
(so the Takemura quest line is done ? And Rogue/Kerry too ?)

Sad & cool :)
Sad, because it's not that and you're stuck.
Cool, because it certainly will be fix in 1.3.
Ex-Factor(Judy) still broken in 1.3.
Ex-Factor won't trigger, Judy never calls. She just staying in her apartment and staring at the closed window.

Ex-Factor(Judy) still broken in 1.3.
Ex-Factor won't trigger, Judy never calls. She just staying in her apartment and staring at the closed window.
Annoying :(
But you should report it, it the best way to see your bug fixed.
With details, screenshots and maybe even saves.

Ex-Factor is broken for me in 1.3 as well. But in my case, Judy called me but when I go to the meet-up point she is not there. So I am stuck on that quest at the moment. Tried loading to previous saves but that doesn't seem to work as well.

Ex-Factor is broken for me in 1.3 as well. But in my case, Judy called me but when I go to the meet-up point she is not there. So I am stuck on that quest at the moment. Tried loading to previous saves but that doesn't seem to work as well.
You haven't a spot (sofa) for waiting her if you're not here at the right time ? (morning).
Probably a "Stupid question", but I have to ask. Because in most of case, when you go here, she's not here (if you didn't go there at the morning).

So this is still not fixed as of Jan 28, 2023. I am stuck after Judy buries Evelyn, no contact and I can't enter her apartment (the doorbell says "busy") and she does not answer her phone.
I refuse to go on without romancing her, so I guess I have to toss my lvl 40 character and start over.

AH: Edit: The problem is that the game progressed without notifying me!
The quest IS there (the side job) but I never got any calls or messages about it. Well I guess that's... better? (found a tip in a reddit topic about this bug that sometimes if you dig thru your side jobs suddenly her next quest appears without any interaction first at all. Feels like the bug fix from the devs is to just basically brute force the quest if no phonecall happens, but that's just my guess).

Last edited:
I don't think I managed to continue Judy's missions until after progressing through the main story. Like, towards the end of the main story.

I don't think I managed to continue Judy's missions until after progressing through the main story. Like, towards the end of the main story.
I think the Voodoo Boys is the trigger, after all she asks you at least once if you have started that mission.

Top Bottom