How to add Buckthorn to vendors?

+
How to add Buckthorn to vendors?

Just curious if there's a way to mod the game to add Buckthorn to the herb vendors... or if there are any easily accessible places to get Buckthorn, from a vendor or otherwise. I've only found like 2 Buckthorn from swimming around in the third area (forgot the name) and no herbalist vendors have any, it's kind of annoying.

Thanks for any replies.

It may be in all areas, but it is extremely spread out and annoying to get. Looking for an area with a bunch of it, like, bunched up in one spot.

Just curious if there's a way to mod the game to add Buckthorn to the herb vendors... or if there are any easily accessible places to get Buckthorn, from a vendor or otherwise. I've only found like 2 Buckthorn from swimming around in the third area (forgot the name) and no herbalist vendors have any, it's kind of annoying.

Thanks for any replies.

There will be, once they unlock the .xml files, I don't think it's possible right now, at least not without removing something else they're selling.

I know Skelige Isles has plenty. Just go for a swim, use your witcher senses and you shouldn't have any problems finding it.

It's almost thrown in your face if you swim around a little. I started hoarding it until I found out it was everywhere.

Thanks guys, lots of places to look now. :D Also I suppose when they unlock the .xml files we'll be able to put back in the pearl merchant way of making money, which will be nice.

Top Bottom