How to check timetables routines?

+
How to check timetables routines?

Hello,

I've set my community routines, but they seems always to do actions only from first line of their timetable.

As you see, at 10 o'clock Mark should hook. But when I change fake daycycle on the World environment tab to after 10 o'clock, he still acts as it would be befor hours and he housekeeps on the housholding action points. What do I do wrog?

And one more thing, is there any way to change day time during the game simulation?

Attachments

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 63
As you see, at 10 o'clock Mark should hook. But when I change fake daycycle on the World environment tab to after 10 o'clock, he still acts as it would be befor hours and he housekeeps on the housholding action points. What do I do wrog?
Have you tried actionpoint tag?

And one more thing, is there any way to change day time during the game simulation?
Meditation. But when I was making my timetables I just used two different "Time managment" nodes (Game system control -> Time managment -> SetTimeFunction) in quest file.

Last edited:
Thank you for response. It helped me alot.

The routines works well. NPCs go to desired actionpoints but only when I use the function which you show me. It is uncomfortable a bit. I had to check it adding the time function to the end of dialogue.

I wonder if moving of fake day time slider have any influence on the time in simulation except global lighting and sun position?

You know, where we press `~` button we can see command prompt. Can we call there any function to change the time?

NPCs go to desired actionpoints but only when I use the function which you show me.
This function doesn't lock the time. If I were you I would set the time to 9 and watch what Mark is doing.

I had to check it adding the time function to the end of dialogue.
You want this guy to back to his work after a dialogue?

I wonder if moving of fake day time slider have any influence on the time in simulation except global lighting and sun position?
It haven't.

You know, where we press `~` button we can see command prompt. Can we call there any function to change the time?
I don't know. Never used this console. :(

Can we call there any function to change the time?
These are the function I know of:
"Console, DebugPages, InstantKill, MovementOnPhysics, TimeScaling, FreeCamera, Teleport"
May require parameters.
You could try TimeScaling but guess it's not what you need.

Top Bottom