How to claim your digital goodies and in-game rewards

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
EN_How-To-Claim-Rewards-Post.jpg

Did you know that ALL copies of Cyberpunk 2077 come with a set of digital goodies? And if you connect your game to GOG.com (no matter the platform you'll be playing on, thanks to the REDlauncher) – you can also get some in-game rewards!

For details check out: cyberpunk.net/goodies

Last edited:

Rhyzur

Forum regular
I just got a free Witcher game just for logging on. I did not buy the game one GOG launcher. I used Epic to buy Cyberpunk since they always give the free games. Doesn't change the fact that the more I look at the GOG launcher, the more I like it. Such an amazing merger that helps you fix your past mistakes.

CDPR shows how to get the registration rewards in your game shown on their website but does this content permanently get attached to your PSN account that you can re-download at anytime like regular DLC content or will you lose the content if you for some reason deleted your save data or factory reset your PlayStation?

What about the steam goodie. The novel called " At 2 AM She Calls " does that come on email or do I need to do anything to get it?

In GoG Galaxy when I click on extras, there is a link to artwork and a digital comic but when I click on it, it takes me to cyberpunk.net and wants me to sign in, what is up with this?

This is rather a convoluted way to go about things.

Those items instead could have been free dlc,just like the ones from Witcher 3.

I'm slightly confused by where it says something about RED Launcher but I can't find that .....?

Does this have anything to do with why my pre-orders shows the game Cyberpunk 2077 for Xbox and also a separate item called “GWP Cyberpunk?” I have no clue what GWP means.

The info at the link just says to "Use GOG GALAXY or log in to GOG.COM to download" for the digital extras (like wallpapers) but I can't find anywhere in GOG galaxy or on GOG.com to download them.

Top Bottom