How to claim your digital goodies and in-game rewards

+
Good to know, they should make that more clear

But they do, it's right there on the site:

1607376895766.png

1607376983178.png

It would seem like you are supposed to be able to get some goodies now (soundtrack, 2020 manual, etc) and others at release but i'm apparently unable to get anything as of now (at least from Steam).
Can anyone clarify?
Thanks.

It would seem like you are supposed to be able to get some goodies now (soundtrack, 2020 manual, etc) and others at release but i'm apparently unable to get anything as of now (at least from Steam).
Can anyone clarify?
Thanks.

I have the same problem.
Another one if I choose to "install" the game, the GoG Galaxy says they start the Steam while nothing happens (even if the Steam itself running in the background). So there is no "Play" button and no Extras button in the menu bar.

I can see the CP2077 Goodies at the order, but no further information how can I claim that.

897878.jpg

Edit: Actually it's says the OST and Wallpapers are can be downloaded via Steam.

Last edited:
i bought mine on steam and linked it to GOG and dont have the extras tab, so how do i get the goodies and such?

Usually the goodies are downloaded with the game itself and can be found in the game folder (under Steam). Not sure if it also applies here.

View attachment 11072012

Did you know that ALL copies of Cyberpunk 2077 come with a set of digital goodies? And if you connect your game to GOG.com (no matter the platform you'll be playing on, thanks to the REDlauncher) – you can also get some in-game rewards!

For details check out: cyberpunk.net/goodies
Easy to sign in and link your epic and steam accounts. You don't have to use this service just need it to unlock the rewards.
Post automatically merged:

i bought mine on steam and linked it to GOG and dont have the extras tab, so how do i get the goodies and such?
If you give it a few minutes it will add it and all your games too.

Like for example the gwent rewards? I'm logging into my gwent account and nothing showed from the cyberpunk stuff.

I don't have any information about that, but it's logical to assume the same applies.

Speaking of which, I still haven't received the email with the 30% discount voucher on the cdpr store, I don't know if some have received it. In any case, I don't have it.

Easy to sign in and link your epic and steam accounts. You don't have to use this service just need it to unlock the rewards.
Post automatically merged:

If you give it a few minutes it will add it and all your games too.

I've done that yesterday and still got nothing today.

EDIT: Just to make sure i also checked Steam folders, Cyberpunk 2077 folder under "steamapps/common" is empty, Temp folder is empty, the game files are numbered and stored under "Steam\steamapps\depotcache" as 1091501_depotcache_#.csd/csm (I'm guessing ready to be unpacked at release time).
Still no goodies in sight.

Last edited:
I still don't actually see where to get any of these from:
  • Original Score
  • Cyberpunk 2020 Sourcebook
  • Wallpapers for desktop and mobile
There is no download for them in either GOG Galaxy or on GOG.com as listed on the info page.

My ps4 version has showed up on Galaxy and even has a my rewards tab but no extras menu, I assume it's linked fine but I can't seem to get to the extras yet. Can't see anything on the website either

Congratz on the launch guys

So, I bought the game for PC and PS5. My plan was to play mainly on PS5, but tried the PC version since it got out some hours early! After that when I was playing on PS5, I couldn't find the GOG rewards from where it was supposed to be!
I just wanted to know if I could only claim the reward on one platform!

Please Respond!
Thanks.

Update: I followed the instructions on the website and it worked! It was just my misunderstanding!

Last edited:
I dont get the goodies.

On the startscreen I get an error message that I have to log in on Galaxy, but I start CP2077 over Galaxy 2.0 ...

Registered to ask this question, if anyone could help me i'd be very grateful!

I pre-ordered the PC version on GOG.com. Installed using GOG Galaxy. It's working perfectly even on my 8-year old machine (Ultra settings = 25fps, High settings = 35fps, Med settings = 55-60fps so well done CDPR!)

I've managed to get the downloads (soundtrack, wallpapers etc) but the in-game items aren't appearing. I've tried two games - male Corpo and female Street-kid and still no lovely Witcher jacket or Black Unicorn in the stash in V's apartment. GOG Galaxy thinks I should have it I think (screenshot attached) but there's only the corpo suit or the Atlanta gear respectively in the stash.

Am I doing something wrong?

Rewards.JPG

hi im new here, and ya off topic but how can we or i download the soundtrack via gog galagxy ? my ps5 or the game is connected to gog i see the in game goodies but in gog self i cannot found the soundtrack. Is it already relased ?

I'm curious about how to get the digital comics/short stories. I should have access to two of them, but nowhere on GoG.com or Gog Galaxy can I find the comic/short stories. Via Gog I can find soundtracks, sourcebooks and wallpapers. But no comics.

Top Bottom