How to claim your digital goodies and in-game rewards

+
For some reason I can't download the extras. Galaxy keeps telling me I don't have enough disk space, but I do. I even cleared out some stuff, about 10 GB worth, and it still complains.

EDIT: Managed to download the extras I wanted to my phone, so I guess the problem's solved.

Last edited:
Also if you bought it on Steam, there's a folder of bonus content in steamapps > common. Includes the soundtrack!

Woo! Can't wait to get the Witcher-style jacket. Better yet, can't wait to make this!

Can we buy or download the soundtrack somewhere?

I am -not- looking for the radio station music and bands. I am looking for the ambient soundtrack and background music playing through quests etc.

I played a quest the other day which had very quiet background music which sounded very much like Blade Runner, I would love to listen to that track on it's own again.

I am -not- looking for the radio station music and bands. I am looking for the ambient soundtrack and background music playing through quests etc.

I played a quest the other day which had very quiet background music which sounded very much like Blade Runner, I would love to listen to that track on it's own again.

It's available on Spotify:

Hi all!

Is someone able to claim the digital goodies of this game as a playstation customer?
  • Obviously I have a GOG Galaxy account
  • The Playstation and GOG accounts are linked
  • The in game goodies are ok (R1 in the game menu)
Now I have two issues:
  1. Where do I find in the GOG Galaxy app these content: Original Score, Cyberpunk 2020 Sourcebook, Wallpapers for desktop and mobile
  2. When I try to claim the other content here: cyberpunk.net/artbook/en/ and cyberpunk.net/comicbook/en/, I get this message: "ACCESS DENIED_ Please sign in with a GOG, Steam or Epic Games account that you have Cyberpunk 2077 on."
Cheers

It's available on Spotify:

This is but the ingame portion, right?

Afaik there is 150+ songs, the song Night City from Rel &Artemis isn't included there aswell.

I'd also look for everything, and happily pay if that means I can get all of it...

can you claim the digital goodies only once? (PC, GOG)
yesterday i made a second character with a different life path and the stash is empty. is this working as intended? i really wanted the jacket and katana as this character will be using blades.
it worked fine with my first character.

omg, I've been looking for this information for so long. Thank you very much! On YouTube, have not yet recorded about this video ( at least I have not found it )
Everyone is talking about gog or epic games, I also use them, and I would really like epic games to give cyberpunk to us for free :) But unfortunately that didn't happen and I had to buy it, haha, I found it on https://insider.games/ and I played a lot at first, but I couldn't find digital treats and in-game rewards, and it was a little annoying, because I wanted to get something interesting, useful and fun. And I was not encouraged in any way, I thought there was no such thing in this game, but after watching this topic, everything fell into place

Last edited:
I have created a GOG account, signed in - and in the CP2077 launcher the game tells me that some rewards are waiting for me in V´s stash in his appartment.
But the items are not there. Restarted the game twice, reloaded my save games, re-entered his appartment - the items are NOT there.
What did I do wrong?

More than a little pissed that the art and comic are not available to me in a PDF format so I can easily put them on a device and use at another location.

As others have said...

on my first playthrough all the bonus gear and crafting specs were available.

then I encountered a game breaking bug that meant I had to start a new game.

now in my new game I only have some of the gear but no specs.

absolute mess

DC9V

Forum veteran

It's also available as a download, in CD quality (WAV):
GOG Extras.png
can you claim the digital goodies only once? (PC, GOG)
yesterday i made a second character with a different life path and the stash is empty. is this working as intended? i really wanted the jacket and katana as this character will be using blades.
it worked fine with my first character.
I have two Vs that I've created before hotfix 1.06 and both got the ingame-rewards.
But it seems to be a bit buggy since there's this little 3 which doesn't want to go away:
Cyberpunk 2077 ingame_rewards_3.png
edit: Seems like that 3 is supposed to be the key binding for opening the rewards menu, just like R1 on a controller. However, it doesn't work.

Last edited:
I wish i could create my own post but it says I cant until i do something about 10 posts? I dont understand.
New users have to contribute at least 10 posts before they can create new posts of their own.

However like everything CDPR it’s a little buggy - I’ve done way over 10 posts but I’m still unable to create discussions of my own.

I am experiencing a problem with redeeming "my rewards" on Xbox One.

Even when connected to the internet and with the game updated, when selecting "my rewards" I receive the following message: "Service temporarily unavailable. Try later".

Even waiting hours and trying again, restarting the game and etc., nothing works.

Clearing the cache also not helps.
Post automatically merged:

I am experiencing a problem with redeeming "my rewards" on Xbox One.

Even when connected to the internet and with the game updated, when selecting "my rewards" I receive the following message: "Service temporarily unavailable. Try later".

Even waiting hours and trying again, restarting the game and etc., nothing works.

Clearing the cache also not helps.

I've already contact CDPR, but without any good solution.

Top Bottom