How to counter Scoiatael ?

+
How to counter Scoiatael ?

I am rank 2600 and I am playing weather monsters deck. At this rank I encounter 70% Scoiatael decks and since they draw their entire deck I keep losing. Which deck is strong against them ?

Aeducen;n7574090 said:
I am rank 2600 and I am playing weather monsters deck. At this rank I encounter 70% Scoiatael decks and since they draw their entire deck I keep losing. Which deck is strong against them ?

Monster Wild Hunt remove with sprinkled foglets and drowners should help.

The opponent emptied the entire ST deck, won with my style SK self-wounding, not monster, but wanted to share, cheers!
:victory:

Attachments

• image_103420.jpg
    image_103420.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 119
I don't know if ciri dash is part of your underlining problem but if she is and your using a weather deck then I'd try using a dimeritium shackle on her and let the weather do its thing.

You can't.

ST Ciri Roach is a tier 0 deck, there is no valuable counter to beat it. Your best chance is hoping for a really bad hand or a bad chain on mercenary.

I feel your pain but everytime they win with their cheap broken tactics I smile. 1 more week and they will cry in their beds with the nerf they'll be having.

Even so, I still manage to win 1/3 of the matches against them. Just keep spawning weather until they waste their First Light and you'll be fine.

Well, hoping for a bad hand won't help at all. They draw all their 25 cards until round 3 that means they always have all their 4 gold cards and they play last because of the ST ability so they choose to hold Milva or Aglais last.

Having played an ST cheesy elven merc thining deck (before I realised it *was* cheese) I'd say there isn't much of a counter for monsters as things stand for the reasons stated above (card advantage, deck thining for gold cards at the end, First Light spam) unless the ST players gets a horrible draw *and* bad luck with the mercs.

Hopefully the devs will balance things a little in subsequent updates because I also enjoy playing monsters but it's not fun getting decimated everytime.

Top Bottom