How to discard the extra special card in seasonal mode?

+
You don't I believe, some cards only target enemies so if there are none it'll auto discard. Alzurs Thunder for example thumps a unit for 5 damage so you can't just spam them.

All cards normally is possible to discart in normal mode clicking the cemetery (proved).
Whit the bug of the last weeks is more difficult, but sometimes possible. Now I dont can.

Can't you only discard from hand? i.e. the 2nd special card is already "in play" so can't be manually discarded.

That will not discard the card, but instead choose a target randomly.
Oh, yes, of course. I thought of those situations where you have a card you want to discard, and have no target for (happens a lot with almost no unit decks). That works only when waiting for the timer.

But sure, discarding when a valid target is on the board wouldn't be possible.

Can't you only discard from hand? i.e. the 2nd special card is already "in play" so can't be manually discarded.
I see people do it.

Oh, yes, of course. I thought of those situations where you have a card you want to discard, and have no target for (happens a lot with almost no unit decks). That works only when waiting for the timer.

But sure, discarding when a valid target is on the board wouldn't be possible.

When time is over, the card shoots if is possible (in opponent units, artifacts, or yours)

Top Bottom