How to fix crafting and itemization.

+
The crafting and gear system is utter crap in it's current iteration, and needs to be reworked.

First, scrap the entire crafting system (before you start writing angry replies, read on) and replace it with a "Tinkering" perk tree. This tree would have perks that allow you to upgrade any items quaity, add mod slots and enchance max damage/armor. This would make it so you can use whatever clothing you come across without feeling like you are gimping yourself by not wearing a clown costume. Also, the upgrade system is completely idiotic. The cost of upgrading some iconic weapons to be useable at higher levels is completely absurd, making 95% of iconic weapons worthless. Instead, upgrade should either have a non-cumulative cost OR make it so it always upgrades to your current level, or both.

This would solve every problem people have with the system. Yes, I know, without crafting you lose the ability to print infinite money, but that's not a bad thing. The current system feels like it was slapped on without any real testing.

I would love to see this. The current system just wastes so much time and resources.

I would love to at least have an option to craft multiple items at once. It's as if CDPR are only happy when they are wasting our time. The 'fast' travel system sadly dragged over from Witcher 3 is another example.

I would love to see this. The current system just wastes so much time and resources.

I would love to at least have an option to craft multiple items at once. It's as if CDPR are only happy when they are wasting our time. The 'fast' travel system sadly dragged over from Witcher 3 is another example.

Converting thousands of common parts into uncommon ones is just laughable. You gonna send me a new mouse CDPR?

Top Bottom