How to fix stuck dialogue? (Save/Load don`t help.)

+
Every time I load the game after the quest Automatic Love I get Johnys voice saying this sentence and it gets stuck on the screen forever.
Any way to fix it?

Attachments

• 20201213130614_1.jpg
    20201213130614_1.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 4,312
There are already 3 threads for this bug, it's a common issue.

turn off your subtitles and then turn them back on. you might have to close the options between off and on.
Post automatically merged:

well it seems you have to do it every time you relaunch the game

Last edited:
Every time I load into the game, I hear and see the subtitle for a repeated Johnny line from a mission much earlier. Every time I use a security camera, the subtitle appears, but mercifully, I don't have to listen to him say it again.

Every time I load the game after the quest Automatic Love I get Johnys voice saying this sentence and it gets stuck on the screen forever.
Any way to fix it?
In Cyberpunk 2077, all speeches are character-related. Just try to continue your adventure (disable and re-enable subtitles to make Johnny quote disappear) and the problem will fix itself as soon as you encounter another Johnny dialogue (or random speech with the rocker AI). I tried on my PS4 Pro and it worked properly! Hope this can help you too! :ok:

In Cyberpunk 2077, all speeches are character-related. Just try to continue your adventure (disable and re-enable subtitles to make Johnny quote disappear) and the problem will fix itself as soon as you encounter another Johnny dialogue (or random speech with the rocker AI). I tried on my PS4 Pro and it worked properly! Hope this can help you too! :ok:
Sadly the Johnny messages are so infrequent that it would take a long time for that to fix itself. Also it does not appear to fix it for myself. I just turned off the subtitles completely and am coping with it ok.

Sadly the Johnny messages are so infrequent that it would take a long time for that to fix itself. Also it does not appear to fix it for myself. I just turned off the subtitles completely and am coping with it ok.

Have you tried disabling subtitles, re-enabling them, saving the game (all without exiting pause menu) and rebooting Cyberpunk?

my Johnny glitch when he made some comment, and my response got stuck, I see myself commented on the bottom, so is a V line, I cannot find how to get rid of it, nothing helps, he makes the comment as soon as a save is loaded, even after restarting the game

I've found a way to make it go away. I had some Johnny dialogue stuck on the screen from a gig in the Badlands. If you go to where the dialogue occurred, it finishes up the dialogue sequence and goes away.

I've found a way to make it go away. I had some Johnny dialogue stuck on the screen from a gig in the Badlands. If you go to where the dialogue occurred, it finishes up the dialogue sequence and goes away.
What was Johnny saying to you?

What was Johnny saying to you?
It was during the mission "Gig: Flying Drugs". Minor spoiler:
During the last part of the mission when you get to the top of the tower, there was a small bit of dialogue between Johnny and V. The bit of dialogue that was stuck for me was "Johnny: Was beginning to think you'd never figure it out."

WORKARROUND, since I got mine stuck for life it seems.
go to options: SOUND / Subtitles / CINEMATIC and turn Off then On
I need to do this EVERY time I load a save or continue

Any way to fix it?
I got this bug on my second character. First playthrough somehow was way cleaner than the second one

Top Bottom