How to get silver sword loathen

+
How to get silver sword loathen

In theory should be the silver sword loathen in a box of the main mission the solar stone but it does not appear to me, right now I am playing in a new game plus, already finished the game 3 times and I can not get it and ay people that if The a obtained. What do I have to do to get her help?

Loathen can possibly be found in the Skellig Isles at the Crypt southeast of Kaer Trold Harbour, Yustiannas Grotto, the Sunstone cave or in a cave southwest of the village of Trotteheim. Swords from chests are random spawns so you have no guarantee of ever finding it at any specific location just because someone else said they got from there. Their are about 150 different swords in the game so in the end finding them is all down to luck with some swords spawning repeatedly while others are rare & may show up just once or not at all. Also keep in mind some swords like Tor Lara & Tor Zireael are PC only & not in the PS4 or Xbox version.

The link below lists all the known swords(DLC swords not included)
https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3d7h8b/the_witcher_3_visual_sword_guide_resource/

I got lucky and found both the Tor Lara & Tor Zireael in the PS4 version. It's an ultra rare find, so it's possible on PS4 contrary to the popular belief that they aren't available on PS4. :smart:

Top Bottom