How to get the Legendary Armadillo Crafting-Spec of a jacket, and the epic-quest to find that answer!?

+
I found that Legendary Corpo-suit, and lateron, I found that Legendary Armadillo crafting-whatyemecall it. I slapped in onto the suit like a newbie, not realizing: I can't get it off!
So: I get the whatyemecallit-attributes to 18, the perk that said you'll get the mod back from an item you dissolve, the perk that allows you to craft legendary-stuff... I sacrifice the suit, I get the mod back!!! - but I can't find it in the crafting-menu!!!

Nifty as I think I am, I 'drop' the mod, onto the street, and reclaim it: But... nadda! I can slap the crafting-mod onto another suit, but it doesn't show up on the crafting-menu, wich doesn't make any sense!

What am I missing? Love that suit-jacket, but am willing to sacrifice the thing... in order to get the mod back so that i can slap it onto another jacket, but can't find it as a crafting-spec in the crafting-menu, thus: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!! :)

Anyone? Perhaps the Android that dreams of Sheep?

When you dismantle an item, you get the mod itself, not the crafting spec.
To be able to craft a legendary armadillo, you need to "know" the crafting spec (which is basically in "common" version and lootable in the world) and then level up you crafting skill (not the tech attribute, the crafting skill) to unlock the legendary version (level 18 if I remember, so you have to craft/dismantle a bunch of things^^).

Crafting-skill 14. The mod is, the Legendary Crafting-spec of the 'Armadillo'. Like said: After dissolving the jacket, It does appear as an option to place it upon another jacket, thus therefor I expect it to appear in the crafting-menu, because it is, a crafting-spec...

Can it be a Crafting-skill level-thing? I don't realy see the description of the level explaining it!

BTW: How about the idea to upgrade the epic crafting-spec to Legendary, perhaps? [Just came to me as a possibility]
Post automatically merged:

Have a look:
20220821163204_1.jpg

There's the Legendary Armadillo-Crafting Spec on the jacket:
20220821163236_1.jpg

Dissolving the jacket, here's the mod-option back:
20220821163249_1.jpg

And: Where is it?

Last edited:
No, the mention is here to notice that you already know how to craft Armadillo mod (you can craft it). But not in legendary because your crafting skill is not high enough ;)
For example, I don't have the crafting spec (there is no mention that I'm able to craft Armadillo)
21-08-2022_17-17-55-3vnhhrxd.jpeg
And to unlock the legendary version, you have to reach the level 18 here :
21-08-2022_17-17-54-vqk2rqni.jpeg
For all mods, rarity is related to your crafting skill.
There is one crafting spec (common) which is improved with your crafting skill.
From memory :
< 6 : common
6 : uncommon
10 : rare
14 : epic
18 : legendary

For you, at the moment that you'll reach the level 18 in crafting skill, all of your mod crafting specs will be upgraded to legendary (epic will disappear). A tip, if you plan to wear epic clothes, craft epic armadillos before reaching the level 18 (and store them), because you won't be able to craft epic ones after :)

Last edited:
20220821172826_1.jpg

20220821172839_1.jpg

Lol... There's seriously something wrong with my brain. Must upgrade irl :)
But... I'll try the crafting-level 18... we'll see.

Crafting-level needs to be as high as the attribute-level?

But... I'll try the crafting-level 18... we'll see.
Yep, you will unlock the legendary ;)
(like they were all upgraded from rare to epic when you reached the level 14^^)
And then, you will find a bunch of legendary item in the world, hopping for good stuff, but discovering that it's "just" mod crafting specs that you probably already know :D

Top Bottom