How to get to the "About Me" page?

+

Forum veteran
How to get to the "About Me" page?

So you have the option to create an About Me page in the "Edit my Profile" area, but despite searching high and low for it I can't locate this elusive page after having entered some dummy text to test it. I've checked my own profile, I've checked the profiles of others... no dice.

Is this an as-of-yet unimplemented feature, or am I missing something embarrassingly obvious?

Not to steal the thread but... where in our profile can we change our password? For the life of me, I can't find it...

On topic, I have no idea.

RageGT

Forum veteran
LicaonKter said:
http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=aboutme ?

I think he meant we can create it but we cannot read it or other people's afterwards.

LicaonKter said:
Not to steal the thread but... where in our profile can we change our password? For the life of me, I can't find it...

On topic, I have no idea.

I wanted to change mine too but there's no way atm, I guess.

Forum veteran
RageGT said:
I think he meant we can create it but we cannot read it or other people's afterwards.
Precisely. It seems strange that you can create a page that no one is able to see.

Forum veteran
BorsMistral said:
BorsMistral said:
I wanted to change mine too but there's no way atm, I guess.
There's apparently a hidden page full of settings, and you can change your password there. Here you go: clickclickclick

227 said:
There's apparently a hidden page full of settings, and you can change your password there. Here you go: clickclickclick

Aaahhh, thank you so much! I finally got to adjust my timezone, it's been annoying me since I arrived here.

Forum veteran
Dona said:
Aaahhh, thank you so much! I finally got to adjust my timezone, it's been annoying me since I arrived here.
Ha, that's the first thing I changed, too. And thank Cyberfrog from your forum suggestions thread, not me :)

227 said:
Ha, that's the first thing I changed, too. And thank Cyberfrog from your forum suggestions thread, not me :)

I will :] Slowly working my way through unread threads, ha.

227 said:

Dude, you're a life safer! The content of this page would also answer some issues from the list we've made in Dona's thread.

Oh, yeah--and Cyberfrog, too.

Top Bottom