How to improve performance

+

Guest 4654697

Hi, the game normally runs at around 50-60fps, but in city centre areas the FPS drops a lot and it's not playable. I have an i7-7700k, a GTX 1080Ti and 16GB of RAM and the latest version of the drivers. I've tried lowering the graphics quality to the minimum but it didn't do much.

Give this a try: In the game's settings, take a look under Gameplay. Under Performance, change the Crowd Density to something lower; that area of the city is very busy with pedestrians and vehicle traffic, especially during the day, so lowering the density could help.

Guest 4654697

Give this a try: In the game's settings, take a look under Gameplay. Under Performance, change the Crowd Density to something lower; that area of the city is very busy with pedestrians and vehicle traffic, especially during the day, so lowering the density could help.
The FPS improved a bit, thanks.

i have this same problem too, lowering the crowd density to low didn't do much for me :/ did you ever find a fix for it? im on a 3070 and ryzen 5 3600

i have this same problem too, lowering the crowd density to low didn't do much for me :/ did you ever find a fix for it? im on a 3070 and ryzen 5 3600
You're not giving enough information.

What performance are you getting and what are your settings at?

With the OP's hardware, one can assume it's running at 1080p with med to high settings but with yours it could be anywhere between 1080p and 4K and anywhere between med to ultra.

Give a little more details and maybe we'll be able to help.

You're missing DLSS 2.0, that's Nvidia's cheat code with their RTX cards. GPU prices have droped to more normal levels in the past months, I think its time you upgraded to an RTX card, maybe a 3060 nothing overkill.

Top Bottom